Completion of IRADIA, which raised the level of LIBC 2.19.5, GCC 4.9.2, KDE 4.14 (system part) Kernel 3.16 extra repositories of Ubuntu 14.04.Several variants of the input table, including poazma netbook and wagon with XFCE4 panel (variation combinations table). Log in with the default Universal Classics panel kwin gnome desktop (compiz and metacity are hot switching). Details below.An important part of the system:
• Reworked system made multiboot support UEFI, which gives the opportunity to work and installation on many computers with what today is Linux limping.
• The system is ready largely on a transformer asus t100 (This PC version of the test I think, with plans for processing installer and compile your kernel with support for more Ponoy focus on the tablet.)Additional Information:
• A USB flash drive writing through Rufus, otherwise break the loader, for example in UltraISO
• Or is it better through Unetbootin - Then you have the boot menu will exit and through and through syslinux grub
• The installer puts boot to GPT VFAT partition. Later in the distribution Dobrošov prepared section, if someone decides to put and he is not able to solve the problem statement GRUB-EFI boot loader or other.
• As manufacturing installer and compilation yayadra system will be replaced.
• When loading across the rough there is a second row with a surprise addition.
• Log Name:
• Laptop memory from 512 MB to 64 GB
• 5 GB of space occupied by the system when mounted on the driveChecksums:CRC32:
ECDFD8FB50831D87872DCF63F5F8FEDACCAC0BE9Information about the software:Date of issue:
March 9, 2015Title:
Aleks Linux UEFI x32 / x64 (Asus-t100-test)Version:
UEFI x86x64 Build asus-t100-testDeveloper:
Debian / aleks200059 Architecture:
Multilingual (Russian present)Activation:
1.46 GBDownload Aleks Linux UEFI 32x64 Build Asus t100 test (x86 / ML / RUS / 2015)