Maximum light micro Assembly based ru_8_1_pro_vl_X64 (RTM, 16384), integrated Framework 3.5, the core (10 PCs) upgrade to kernel version 17476, browser 17498 included support for older games. Only for desktop PCs, and touch screen keyboards, no. When the same speed has more features, installed SQL Server 2014, SRS Audio, Office, AutoCAD, games.Removed:
• Drivers for modems (except base and Nokia), printers (except for HP, GE, OLED, MS), all Metrostroy, application, store, check.
• Speech and manuscript, on-screen keyboard, options, tablets, Defender, IME, mail, group policy, indexing, other languages and Asian fonts.
• Screensavers, ringtones, HyperV, all protocols, virtualization, HomeGroup, cache winsxs.Left:
• PowerShell, printing over the network, connect via remote desktop, parental control.
• Mail to Outlook and onscreen keyboard, you can add folders to view Asian websites - add the fonts.Presets:
• Swapping, hibernate, UAC - disabled. Enabled support for old games, no gaming and other additives.
• Before installing the printer put on Automatic and start print Manager in the Services.
• It is not recommended to change the position of the UAC slider, as in all the assemblies with a remote Metrostroy, otherwise you'll have to restore the zeroes in the registry for UAC only with SOS.Installation:
• Installation CD-DVD disc or USB drive (recording Windows7-USB-DVD-tool) from outright by the BIOS "Press any key to BootCD" ...
• For UEFI just extract the contents of the x64 image to a USB flash drive format FAT32
• Key is not required.
• KMS activation.System requirements:
• CPU - 1 ggz
• RAM - 1-2 gb
• HDD - 3-5 gb
• Video - c DirectX 9.0
• Display - 1024 x 768Checksums:File:
6BA1A8E94272B874DA59E19B3C97CAEC0D8D3A94Information about the software:Date of issue:
January 21, 2015Title:
Windows v 8.1 Professional x64.17476 PIP 150121 Version:
v.17476 PIP 150121Developer / author builds:
MicroSoft / LopatkinResolution:
None (use activators)Size:
1.46 GBDownload Windows 8.1 Professional x64 v.17476 PIP 150121 (RUS/2015)