13 editions of Windows 7 with updates to October 2015 and Internet Explorer 11 .NET Framework 4.6, RuntimePack (includes Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2015) and DirectX 9.0 c. +13 the same editorial Office 2016 (x86). Assembly based on the original images. Do not cut. Support for installation via USB 3.0 only using Windows 8 PE (x86), which is present in the Assembly.Main features:
• The assembly is based on the original image. Do not cut.
• Present "configuring installation" (see 2nd screenshot)
• In boot.wim (x86) integrated software (see 3rd screenshot).
• In boot.wim (x64) integrated Total Commander and Paragon HDM 15 (see 4th screenshot).List editors, members of the assembly:
• Windows 7 Starter x86 (32-bit)
• Windows 7 Home Basic x86 (32-bit)
• Windows 7 Home Premium x86 (32-bit)
• Windows 7 Professional x86 (32-bit)
• Windows 7 Professional VL x86 (32-bit)
• Windows 7 Ultimate x86 (32-bit)
• Windows 7 Enterprise x86 (32-bit)
• Windows 7 Home Basic x64 (64-bit)
• Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (64-bit)
• Windows 7 Professional x64 (64-bit)
• Windows 7 Professional VL x64 (64-bit)
• Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (64-bit)
• Windows 7 Enterprise x64 (64-bit)
• + The same edition of Office 2016 for choiceTick "Activate Windows":
• Fully automatic activation. The system will be in an enabled state after the first reboot after installation.
• For the Retail-editions used the activator from m0nkrus
• For versions Pro VL and Enterprise, as well as Office 2016 is used KMSAuto Net
• In the task scheduler the task will be created to periodically reactivated. Add the file C:WindowsKMSAuto.exe in the hanger!Tick "Apply a set of tweaks":
• Tweaks located on ways smbbSetup7_ $ oem $$$ SetupScriptsTweaks and smbbSetup $ oem $ _scripts_sharedTweaks.
• Open the reg-file with a text editor.
• There are descriptions of all tweaks.
• Edit for yourself as you like.Writing to flash:
• For Example, USBboot++ Installer, Rufus, UltraISO
• To support UEFI required file system FAT32!System requirements:
• 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher;
• 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit systems), random access memory (RAM);
• 16 gigabytes (GB) (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit systems) of hard disk space;
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver version 1.0 or higher.Checksums:CRC32:
B4504DF99F98E0AB3C6437044E7A3BF38B6F97CEInformation about the software:Date of issue:
October 15, 2015Title:
Windows 7 SP1 26in1 x86/x64 + Office 2016 by SmokieBlahBlah V. 15.10.15Version:
v.15.10.15Developer / author builds:
MicroSoft / SmokieBlahBlahResolution:
6.70 GBDownload Windows 7 SP1 26in1 x86/x64 + Office 2016 by SmokieBlahBlah V. 15.10.15 (2015/RUS)