- A tool for capturing images, allowing to copy not only the standard windows programs, but also games, screensavers and video.Using HyperSnap-DX you can take a screenshot of the monitor screen, part of it, a certain window of the program (with or without the cursor), games and screensavers (running in DirectX and 3DfxGlide), video and DVD-movies and save it in one of more than 20 formats, including BMP, GIF and JPEG.HyperSnap
It allows you to take screenshots of all major modes. It can shoot images as the entire Windows operating system, Windows, and the individual elements of the window (menus, buttons, bars, etc.), Captures images of the games, working on technologies DirectX, Direct3D and 3Dfx.Also screenshots can receive images from scanners, digital cameras, connected to a computer on the protocol TWAIN.The program has built-in functionality to handle image files. There is also a function of when the screenshot is done using a voice command received via a microphone connected to your computer.edit the resulting screenshots. The auto-scrolling allows you to capture long image (eg www-pages long).Key features:
* Capture images from any point on the screen or multiple monitors of all shapes and sizes.
* New and powerful capture, editing, and manipulation tools annottrovanie.Objects drawn images can now be selected, edit, show / hide / move / delete at any time. New proprietary file format to save items for further editing later or saving to standard frmaty images.
* Unlimited undo / redo.
* TextSnap ™, to capture text from almost anywhere on the screen. You can also grab a delimited, tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
Capture even "difficult" to capture games with DirectX ™ and Glide ™.
* Image stamps, frames, shadow, from the hand to capture, FTP server uploads, more.
* Automatic substitution of flowers.
* Do not rectangular window capture.
* Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers.
* Auto-scrolling and simultaneous recording of long web pages and much more. Capturing documents more than visible on the screen.
* Closely integrated with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically insert captured images where needed!
* Automatically saves captured in graphic files.
* The effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
* Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want under way, assign any keyboard shortcuts to remove the menu to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
* Extended Window Capture function when working in Windows XP ®. Resizes the window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
* And much, much more!Changelog:
64-bit version, allowing the use of the full potential of modern 64-bit computers. Capture and edit much bigger images, fit in memory more captures simultaneously opened in HyperSnap window for editing and processing. A 32-bit version is also available for use on 32-bit systems.
Thumbnails list - select all or several of captured images and right-click - Save Selected - Each image to its own file: now prompts you for the folder and image format to save in, instead of as in v.7 automatically saving to the last used folder and file.
Thumbnails list - select all or several of captured images and right-click: added new function "Email selected", which will attach multiple images in selected file format to an empty email message.
The order of thumbnails in the thumbnail bar may now be re-arranged with drag and drop operation. This is important e.g. if you want to save some or all of images into one PDF file, and the order in which they are saved is important.
You may now drag out one image thumb, or several of them if marked with check-marks, to Windows desktop or Explorer folders.Upon dropping the thumbnails there, the images will be saved in that folder as PNG or JPEG files. You may also drag-drop them to other targets that accept files, eg MS Word, email, web file upload forms etc.
Wider lines when drawing shapes possible - under the "Line Style" tool, click "Wider Lines" menu item and type the new width in pixels.More "skins" under Setup ribbon tab - "Skin" button, including Office 2013 themesOther possible enhancements will be added to version 8, depending on your feedback.Changes in version 5.8.00:
* New option under the image - the replacement color to replace the color of the pixel, if the original color does not match. This allows you to convert all the red pixels in the image of white (or whatever you want)
* Correction - copies of irregular shape or image with transparency turned into a solid background color on the target image.Released:
Windows® Vista / 7/8 × 32-64 bitLanguage: