- Program for the analysis of the hardware and software of the computer. Speccy displays information about the operating system and features installed iron.With this program the user can check the version of the operating system, detailed information about the processor, operating memory, hard drive, motherboard, video card, and others.In addition, displays temperature readings processor and video card, as well as the operating frequency of RAM and CPU bus speed.Speccy
is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. Need to find out what's inside your computer? No problem! Speccy will give you all the information you need.Overview
What's in your computer? If you're like most of us, you can probably name the processor (Intel or AMD, Celeron or Pentium), maybe how much RAM it has, and maybe how big the hard drive is.
When you go to a computer store and see all the bright shiny PCs laid out next to each other, most will have tags or stickers indicating the:
Processor brand and model
Hard drive size and speed
Amount of memory (RAM)
Two or three years later, when it comes time to upgrade your computer, that tag or sticker may be long gone. Speccy was designed as a free electronic "what's inside" sticker for your PC.Is not this information in Windows?
Yes and no. Some of the basic information can be found by right-clicking My Computer and then clicking Properties. The General tab lists some statistics, and the Device Manager on the Hardware tab lists all of the hardware you've got installed. But it misses out lots of information that you need.
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem! Changelog:
- Improved performance and stability on Windows 10.
- Improved automatic check for updates.
- Improved search accuracy.
- Updated hardware compatibility list.
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
- Minor GUI improvements.Graduation Year:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 32-64 bitLanguage:
Ml / MultilingualActivation: