- The program automatically detects the installed network card and selects the most suitable new driver. Supports without a network connection.If you have all the computer's network card drivers installed and working, you get a warning that the computer everything is OK and intervention tools are required. It works fine in 32-bit and 64-bit versions of operating systems.
Although modern operating systems automatically find almost all the equipment and installs the necessary drivers, but as always there are exceptions, according to the law of meanness, usually problems arisewith network cards. It is a vicious circle, to download the exact driver you need an internet connection and Internet for need to work a network card.Some will say, but what about the CD that come with your computer.For most users, they do not exist, or the manufacturers have an addiction to cram all the drivers that use the chips (that was sure), then you can spend a lot of time putting allalternately, at random until we find the right driver.In general, if the network card is not automatically installed, it can be interesting and informative time, showing incredible cunning and resourcefulness to find the right driver.All these problems can be avoided by using a utility 3DP Net is one mouse click will install the drivers for network cards, including wireless.
While downloading the program surprises its size in about 100 megabytes, it opens a secret, here packaged drivers for network cards that can meet users under all relevantversion of the operating system. Having started at the beginning of the file is decompressed files (from the archives), only then will the program is running. Importantly do not forget which folder you unzipped the file to delete after 3DP Net is no longer needed.Changes in the 3DP Net 15.09
Bug has been fixed.
- Driver installation bug (Some of Broadcom Wireless): 64bit 7 & Vista & XP
- Driver installation bug (Qualcomm Atheros Atheros AR8121-AR8113-AR8114 PCI-E)
- Driver version information bug (Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 ABN / AGN): 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 & Server2008R2 ~
Driver has been updated.
- Broadcom 570x / 590x & NetLink & NetXtreme 57xx
(7/8 / 8.1 / 10 & Vista & Server2008 ~) v184.108.40.206 (04-07-2014) v220.127.116.11 (04-10-2015)
- Some of NetLink
(7/8 / 8.1 / 10 & Vista & Server2008 ~) v18.104.22.168 (07-26-2013) v22.214.171.124 (10-30-2013)
Newly added product or support has been enhanced.
- Broadcom 802.11ac
- Broadcom NetLink
- Broadcom NetXtreme 5719 Quad Port Gigabit PCIe
- Broadcom NetXtreme 5720 Dual Port Gigabit PCIe
- Qualcomm Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet
- Qualcomm Atheros Atheros AR8121-AR8113-AR8114 PCI-EOperating system
: Windows® XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8.x, 10 (32/64-bit)Interface
: Multilanguage + MultilingualActivation
: Not requiredSize
: 107,04 MbDownload 3DP Net 15.09 Portable