- A tool for capturing images, allowing to copy not only the standard windows programs, but also games, screensavers and video.Using HyperSnap-DX you can take a screenshot of the monitor screen, part of it, a certain window of the program (with or without the cursor), games and screensavers (running in DirectX and 3DfxGlide), video and DVD-movies and save it in one of more than 20 formats, including BMP, GIF and JPEG.HyperSnap
is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnap ™) from places where normal text copy is not possible.HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool!It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more.Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use.You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!Key features:
- Technology «TextSnap» - capture text for editing, even in cases where conventional copy function does not work (there are problems with the Cyrillic alphabet)
- Tools for capturing, editing and image manipulation
- Support for three games DirectX, OpenGL and Glide
- The possibility of adding images to stamps, watermarks, additional frames, shadows, and file uploading to FTP
- Automatic substitution of colors
- The ability to capture frames of non-rectangular windows programs
- Capture images using hot keys
- Automatic scrolling of pages, in cases where they do not fit on the screen
- Integration with the Windows clipboard for easy insertion of images into any application
- Automatic saving of personnel in various file formats
- An integrated component of the image viewer and converter for 20 different formats
- Customizable user interface.Changelog:
64-bit version, allowing the use of the full potential of modern 64-bit computers. Capture and edit much bigger images, fit in memory more captures simultaneously opened in HyperSnap window for editing and processing. A 32-bit version is also available for use on 32-bit systems.
Thumbnails list - select all or several of captured images and right-click - Save Selected - Each image to its own file: now prompts you for the folder and image format to save in, instead of as in v.7 automatically saving to the last used folder and file.
Thumbnails list - select all or several of captured images and right-click: added new function "Email selected", which will attach multiple images in selected file format to an empty email message.
The order of thumbnails in the thumbnail bar may now be re-arranged with drag and drop operation. This is important e.g. if you want to save some or all of images into one PDF file, and the order in which they are saved is important.
You may now drag out one image thumb, or several of them if marked with check-marks, to Windows desktop or Explorer folders.Upon dropping the thumbnails there, the images will be saved in that folder as PNG or JPEG files. You may also drag-drop them to other targets that accept files, eg MS Word, email, web file upload forms etc.
Wider lines when drawing shapes possible - under the "Line Style" tool, click "Wider Lines" menu item and type the new width in pixels.More "skins" under Setup ribbon tab - "Skin" button, including Office 2013 themesOther possible enhancements will be added to version 8, depending on your feedback.Changes in 4.8.06:
* Fix: was crashing when saving a JPEG file previously opened for a JPEG, if the opriginal JPEG had some mal-formatted EXIF data.Released:
Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 32-64 bitLanguage:
ENG / EnglishActivation: