- Excellent editing functionality similar to Illustrator, Freehand, CorelDraw, or Xara X using the W3C standard and called Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).The program supports such capabilities SVG: shapes, paths, text, markers, clones, alpha blending, transforms, gradients, textures and grouping.
Inkscape also supports metadata Creative Commons, edit nodes, layers, complex path operations, vectorization, raster graphics, text on a path, zavёrstanny figure in the text,editing of XML-data directly, and more. It imports files in formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and others and exports files in PNG, as well as in some vector formats.
Main features of Inkscape:
• Word processing: rendering, insert text into the circuit, both the homogeneous multi-line editing, and overflowing text
• Import: SVG, SVGZ, EMF, EPS, PostScript, PDF, AI, Dia, Sketch, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, XPM, GIF, BMP, WMF, WPG, GGR, ANI, ICO, CUR, PCX, PNM, RAS , TGA, WBMP, XBM, XPM
• Exports: PNG, SVG, EPS, PostScript, PDF, Dia, AI, Sketch, POV-Ray, LaTeX, OpenDocument Draw, GPL, EMF, POV, DXF
• The set of tools for drawing convenience: Ellipse, Star, Spiral, calligraphy pen, text, gradient, eyedropper
• Work with the circuit: logic operations, dynamic and related indent, simplifying the circuit, contouring strokes, creating compound paths, insert a new node at any point of the circuit, rapid change from an acute type of node in the smoothed and balanced, dynamic contour effects
• A large number of thoughtful keyboard shortcuts for quick access to functions of dll.ucoz.com
• Informative status bar with information about the selected objects and hinting key combinations.
• Built vectorizer raster images
• Extensive work with clones, creating a pattern of clones using any of the 17 symmetry groups
• Collective painting through the protocol XMPP (Jabber)
• Editor document XML-code with objects tree - for access to the temporarily unsupported by graphic interface parameters of the document
• Saving and opening documents in a compressed form, using the gzip compression algorithm
Inkscape - is professional quality vector graphics software which runs on Windows.It is used by design professionals and hobbyists worldwide, for creating a wide variety of graphics such as illustrations, icons, logos, diagrams, maps and web graphics. Inkscape uses the W3C open standard SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) as its native format, and is free and open-source software.Release:
Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1Interface:
ML / MultilingualLicense: