Assembly created on the basis of the program PortableAppBar, which allows you to conveniently place your desktop icons in a panel on the Windows desktop, and the ability to save relative paths to run programs enables to transfer the software and all the software simply copying the directory.
This program is designed exclusively for their own use, free of charge and will be extremely useful not only for IT specialists, but also for ordinary users.Working with her is quite simple and intuitive, because the main goal of this project - to simplify the work with the system.This program will be useful to those who:
• Strive to deal with a mess on your desktop computer.
• Does not want every time to adjust under itself or to adapt himself under desks on those machines where it is necessary to work.
• Has a set of portable software and does not want every time to look for the desired program among a heap of folders on the flash drive.Features:
• In this assembly includes all the standard programs, which will be useful for any system administrator, designer, webmaster or the average user.
• You can adjust themselves under the assembly itself, removing the software that you do not need.
• The assembly will remain fully operational in any case, no buttons to existing programs will not be displayed.System requirements:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1
• Presence .Net Framework 4.0 or latest servicepak (is in the archive) Checksums archive:CRC32:
D9411E600255589796D3446D8E4FB63AB0B598A5Information about the software:Release date:
Portable Application Bar MegaPackVersion:
x86 / x64 / Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1 Language:
1,37 Gb (After unpacking 2,29 Gb)Download Portable Application Bar MegaPack (ENG/2014)