- Based on Firefox web browser that is optimized for processors [Intel] and [AMD] to take full advantage of 64-bit architecture. The browser offers a better performance while surfing the Web on the InternetFeatures Cyberfox
* X64-bit web browser
* Power source Mozilla code
* Compiling with Visual Studios 2012
* Compiled using Intel C ++ Compiler
* Using Windows 8 SDK
* Removed functions (telemetry, Healthreport and other components, information gathering).
* Added new features.
* Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (Windows XP is not supported).
* Version optimized for AMD architecture processors from AMD.Additional features Cyberfox include:
* Turn on geolocation
* Cloning tab
* Change the appearance of the list of downloadsSetting the desired language:
1. In the folder Language select the desired language, then click right mouse button and open using CyberfoxPortable
2. Agree to install the language package (installed as a Supplement).
3. Type in the address bar: about:config
4. In the warning message "This might void your warranty! Changing these advanced settings can be harmful to the stability, security, and performance of this application. You should only continue if you are sure of what you are doing."(This may void your warranty! Changing these advanced settings can be harmful to the stability, security and performance of this application. You should continue only if you are sure you do) click on the button "I'll be careful, I promise!" (I'll be careful, I promise!)
5. Find the setting general.useragent.locale, click the mouse and instead of en-US the value to set the desired language (aprimer; ru - Russian, uk - Ukrainian, etc.)
6. Restart the browser n get in the native language.Browsers russifitsirovannye
If you fly down are as described aboveReleased:
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 x64License:
46.68 Mb / 44.27 Mb