- A program from Google to organize, edit, and print photos stored on your computer.The main orientation of the application is to work with digital photos content on your personal computer.Each time you start Picasa, it automatically scans your hard drives for new photos and add them to my library by date and folder names in which they were originally,building them into a chain. Allows you to create photo albums, burn them to optical media, make basic edits, and apply various effects.Picasa
allows you to make labels for your album, you can create groups and work with them.Now worry about what you have on your computer will be lost photos are not worth it, with this easy to use software, all photos will be sorted.Picasa has a number of ready-made effects, through which you can make corrections to the image at the touch of a button.If you wish to share pictures, it is also easy to make, you can send photos by email, print them to create a CD with beautiful design, post pictures on my blog.Picasa
It has a very user-friendly interface, so to deal with all the settings you can literally after the first run.If you need to transfer photos from one folder to another, it can be done directly in Picasa, you just select the pictures and move them, much easier than doing it through the same filemanager, one can see the image and all the folders in front of you.If you leave notes for pictures that you view them once you will see which ones you like the best, so you can more quickly find your photos.All create collections, Picasa can password-protect, that is, any user can not access them, it's pretty convenient feature nowadays, almost everyone has photos that are not common for the eyes.Program features:
• Upload photos to a computer with a scanner and camera.
• Automatic indexing of photos on your hard disk.
• To view photos in full screen and normal modes, including in the form of a slide show.
• Apply different effects to your photos, including red-eye correction.
• Assign photos labels and keywords.
• Print photos.
• Create a collage of photos.
• Send photos by email and publish them in blogs.
• Create photo-based screensavers and CD-ROM drive with a slide show of photosReleased:
Multilingual (Multi is)Operating system:
XP Windows, Vista, 7, 8, 10License: