Exact Audio Copy
- Very well configurable software for copying (including compressed) music from a CD to support either SCSI or ATAPI drives.Applied technology allows virtually error-free copy damaged discs and discs with errors.Functions - set, including automatic speed reduction drive when errors are detected, four different ways of reading, support for internal and external codecs, audio level normalization,CDDB, automatic creation of playlists, recording with a tape recorder, radio, etc., support for CD-Extra and CD-Text, ID3-Editor with Drag & Drop and even a small WAV-editor.Key features «Exact Audio Copy»:
• Using Windows 95 and Windows NT interface ASPI, as it supports SCSI and ATAPI CD-ROM drives
• Hidden sector synchronization (Vibration Correction)
• Safe, fast method to extract.
• Identify errors in reading and detection of loss of synchronization. Correction in safe mode as much as possible.
• Copy of ranges of music data, not only tracks
• Automatic speed reduction on errors.
• Normalize audio information obtained
• Using the Windows Audio Compression Manager (ACM Codecs) for direct compression, for example, MP3
• Support BladeEnc DLL, which can be used as an ACM Codec for online MP3 compression
• Support for external MP3, VQF, AAC encoders RA and for automatic compression after extraction
• Batch compression and decompression for WAV files
• Compression offset support for exact compression or decompression
• Detection of silence between the tracks
• Automatic creation of CUE sheets for CDRWin, including all spaces, indexes, tracking features, UPC and ISRC
• CD player and a preview function of individual ranges
• Automatic recognition of the drive, the disc has an accurate stream, or use caching
• The ability to synchronize tracks are not exactly flow disk.
• Edit the file name with local and remote CDDB database and cdplayer.ini supports additional features such as ID3 tag
• To view and edit local database
• Certified Escient CDDB
• Support local CDDB
• Recording of the album, radio, etc.
• Automatic renaming of MP3 files according to their ID3 tags
• Catalog extraction function
• Supports Multi-session CD-Extra
• Supports CD-Text
• poderzhku CD-Write Not all drives
• Edit ID3-tags with the ability to drag and drop a track lists and databases
• Small WAV editor has the following functions: delete, trim, normalize, removal of faults, the interpolation range, noise reduction ...
• Program Cardware, so feel free to copyWhat's new:
- The last update was a really long time ago, but finally here comes a new version of EAC.
- There are no larger new features, but bug fixes mainly regarding drive detection and problems on installing the .NET plugins made it necessary to release this service update.
- Also I updated the freedb++ plugin, so that it again finds more covers to choose from. This plugin will be released as public domain shortly (I always wanted to do that, but I always wanted to comment the whole code first – I gave up on that...)
- Finally I updated several included external components, like CTDB and Flac.
- Hopefully everything works right out of the box, as there aren't that much changes in it anyway.Year:
Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8.x Interface:
Ml / MultilingualLicense: