- A powerful office suite. It translated into more than 30 languages. It supports most popular operating systems, including GNU / Linux, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.LibreOffice is free and is open source, so you can freely download, use and learn LibreOffice.LibreOffice is free for private, as well as for educational or commercial use.It can be used without any licensing fees to your family, friends, colleagues, students, staff and so on.All the ingredients are well combined and complement each other, providing the user with everything needed for daily work with documents, entering, managing and analyzing data, marketing, presentations and training.LibreOffice office suite consists of several components that are integrated into a common core, in particular:
Text Editor Writer;
Table Editor Calc;
Means for generating and presentations Impress;
Vector editor of the Draw;
Equation Editor Math;
Database Management System Base.Features:
• Cross-platform. Currently LibreOffice.org can be used on all popular platforms:
Linux (32- and 64-bit systems), Windows (2000 or later), MacOS, FreeBSD and Solaris.
• Tools that facilitate the creation, editing and management of documents:
- Gallery to insert images;
- Navigator to move through the document and search;
- Stylist to create, edit and manage document formatting styles;
- The data sources for importing data from databases or spreadsheets.
- Support for MS Office formats. You can easily open and save documents in formats MS Office 97-2003.
• It also supports import files in Office OpenXML (MS Office 2007) format.
• Export to PDF. Exports in this format is supported by all components (except Base).
• If you have a special extension can also import PDF to LibreOffice Draw.
• Support for extensions. LibreOffice provides an opportunity to develop independent third-party extensions,
providing end-user functionality. Extensions are easily installed and removed.Graduation Year:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 32-64 bitLanguage: