tool all-in-one to repair the system, designed to restore various Windows settings to their default values.It helps to correct most of the known problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more.
Before running Windows Repair will be asked to perform 4 simple steps warn errors in the system:checking for viruses, check the hard drive, check for damaged system files and the creation of a restore point. Then you can select one of three modes Basic, Advanced and Custom, each of which offers a variety of system repair.Some features of Windows Repair:
• Fixing registry errors.
• Fix file permissions.
• Repair WMI.
• Repairing Windows Firewall.
• Repair Internet Explorer.
• Repair MDAC and MS Jet.
• Repair Hosts file.
• Removal of restrictions set by viruses.
• Repair icons.
• Repair Winsock and DNS Cache.
• Delete temporary files.
• Correction settings Proxy.
• Fix Windows Updates.
• and much more.Windows Repair
is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, WindowsFirewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. With Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.What's new:
- Automated the program to auto add the services it needs when ran in safe mode and cleans them after when done. The program will no longer show a window asking the user to do it. Since it is automated it is one less thing a user needs to worry about :-)
- In past versions, when you downloaded the portable zip file of the program Windows would mark that it came from the internet and you would get the warning pop up for any of the files that theprogram uses in the files folder. The program now auto unblocks all the files in the files folder so users wont get the constant pop ups from Windows asking for permissions to run them.This way a user does not have to unblock all the files manually. This did not happen when you installed with the installer, only the zip file.
- New repair added, "Restore UAC (User Account Control) Settings" This will restore the default registry settings for the UAC in Windows.
- Multiple repairs have been updated and tweaked.
- Multiple interface updates and changes.Graduation Year:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Interface:
10.21 / 14.26 MbDownload Windows Repair (All In One) 2.10.2Download Windows Repair (All In One) 2.10.2 Portable