Emsisoft Emergency Kit
- Your emergency kit to infected computers, contains a set of free programs that can be used without installation to scan and clean infected computers from malicious programs such as viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware.
- Your emergency kit to infected computers
- Detects and removes malware
- 100% portable - ideal for USB-stick
- On a command line scanner Commandline Scanner The main advantages of Emsisoft Emergency KitImprovements and changes
- Greatly simplified the use of the scanner, thanks to a new interface based Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- Improved detection of malware and enhanced removal procedures that ensure operability of the machine free from threats.
- A new section provides more information log on completed audits, actions in quarantine and online updates.
- Changed the system of licensing for professional use.Additional tools
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit also includes Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, which experts call one of the most functional and advanced anti-virus command line scanner.It includes all necessary functions of command line in Windows, which makes it ideal for use in automated scripts.Features Emsisoft Emergency Kit
• The only free virus scanner with two engines and Bitdefender Emsisoft, received several awards in the polynomial tests.
• More than 11 million signatures to the antivirus database updates every hour (if it is done manually), to ensure timely protection and a high level of detection.
• On average, 450% faster scanning compared to earlier versions, thanks to the optimization of multi-core systems and a completely redesigned detection technology.
• Less consumption of resources through effective programming.
• Improved rootkit detection due scanning mode Direct Disk Access with direct access to the disk.
• Cloud evaluation system files and applications Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network, which significantly reduces the number of false positives in practice.The main components of Emsisoft Emergency Kit
• Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner
A powerful Emsisoft Scanner including graphical user interface. Search on the infected computer viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, worms, dialers, keyloggers and other malicious software.
Run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner, double-clicking on the file a2emergencykit.exe. Found Malware can be moved to quarantine or permanently deleted.• Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
This console scanner contains the same features as the Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner, but without the graphical interface. Anti-virus scanner from the command line for advanced users and can be used for batch jobs.To run the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt (Run: cmd.exe)
- Go to the USB-stick (eg: f :), and then to the folder of executable files (eg: cd run)
- Run the scanner by typing: a2cmd.exe
Next you will see the help page describing all available parameters.
Extract the contents of Emsisoft Emergency Kit on a USB-stick and make your own universal tool to scan and clean an infected computer. New in version 10.0.0.5488
Improved: significantly improved scanning speed and the processing of threats
Improved: removal of potentially unwanted programs (PUP)
Removed: a tool Emsisoft BlitzBlank.
Minor interface improvements.
Other minor fixes and improvements.Graduation Year:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 32-64 bit Language: