- Universal program for cleaning your system from all malicious threats!The program is easy to identify (recognize) and safely destroy dangerous malicious Trojans, spyware and adware, malware blocking and restricting the activities of tools, hookskeyboards, etc. before irreversible sad events come in the form of stolen accounts, passwords, credit card numbers, personal, corporate and other information.Trojan Killer
It is designed specifically to disable / remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the registry.The program also removes the additional system modifications that are ignored by some standard antivirus scanners.Trojan Killer scans ALL the files loaded at boot time, Adware, Spyware, Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware.Trojan Killer works in the field of security systems to ensure the security of computer systems.The program will help you get rid of annoying adware, malware and other rough tools. It is very important to restore control over your computer, and do not allow anyone to use your data. The main advantages of Trojan Killer:
- Powerful protection against viruses (Trojans, worms, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring system
- Protection of personal data by cybercriminals
- Easy-to-exploitation of interface
- Support for all operating system (including Windows 7). Additional tools:
• Reset for Internet Explorer / Start / Search Page Settings
Some malware change Internet Explorer settings on the tabs Home, Start and Search, to redirect the browser to other web sites.
This utility will restore the default values. You can then manually reset your Home Page to your website of choice (or leave it "blank", the default).
• Restore the HOSTS file
The HOSTS file contains the addresses of Web sites. Sometimes this file can be used to speed up access to websites that you frequently visit.
Some Malware programs add entries to this file, to either deny access to websites (usually security-related or websites of antivirus companies), or re-direct access to websites of their choosing.
• Reset Windows Update Policies
Some malicious programs attempt to prevent the launch of Windows Update and inhibit access to resetting Windows Update.
This tool will check the current Windows Update settings and correct them if necessary.
• Create a report that contains all the found objects and those that can be removed or disabled Trojan Killer'omOperating system:
Windows Operating System Language:
Multi / MultiActivation: