- Provide centralized management of all operations expert analysis of enterprise networks.Intuitive user interface OmniPeek help administrators analyze defects in multiple segments of the network, in-depth analysis on different levels and quickly determine the cause of the error with a view to its subsequent correction.OmniPeek enables administrators to:
• Analyze traffic in all segments of the local network, including segments of 10GbE, Gigabit, and WAN, and all network segments
• Analyze and troubleshoot network;
• A detailed presentation of the state of the network and its segments using a tree showing the connected segments, protocols used, and more;
• Change filters without stopping and restarting the system;
• View the local and remote connections;
• View the traffic on its the intended form, for example, PDF, HTML-pages, e-mail, instant messaging.Key features:
• Analysis of any traffic (local or remote) segment of the network, including Gigabit and WAN segments.
• The ability to analyze all punctures are active on the network.
• Ability to change filters on the fly, without restarting the sniffer.
• Full analysis of every sent / received packet.
• Ability to view local traffic, global or both of them at once.
• Unique flexibility allows full control over the traffic of each segment independently and gives engineers the ability to identify the problem and its location.
• The presence of powerful tools for network optimization.Supported Operating Systems and Browser
• Windows 8
• Windows 7
• Windows Server 2012 R2
• Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
• Windows Server 2003 (32-bit)Important Notes:
• All operating systems require Internet Explorer 8, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, and Adobe Flash Player 11.5 or later
• The only wireless drivers that include 64-bit support are the Ralink and Atheros drivers.Recommended System
• Intel Core i3 or higher Processor, 4G RAM, 40GB available HD SpaceWhat's New in Omni v8.1
• Support for Omnipliance WiFi
• 64-bit version
• TCPDump Remote Adapter support in OmniPeek
• New wireless graphs in Forensics view
• Real-time and post-capture wireless decryption in OmniEngine
• Compass enhancements:
- New Data Rates statistics window
- Add Signal Strength dBm graph
- Add Noise Level dBm graph
- Add SNR (signal to noise ratio) graph
- Add PCAPNG file support to Compass workspace
- Change WLAN statistics view to group by Network Name rather than BSSID
- Bit-rate graphing supportGraduation Year :
Included (keygen)Operating system :
Windows® 7, & 8Program page:
wildpackets.comInterface language :