- A tool for processing and file compression tool, allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert image files ISO / BIN, and mount these files with internal virtual drive.The most important thing - the files can be used directly without decompressing. It supports almost all file formats-images of CD / DVD (ISO, BIN, NRG, DAA, etc ...Main characteristics:
• Support almost all CD / DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA and so on).
Note: DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly, as well as other formats, such as ISO, BIN, ...
• Support burn on the fly.
• Supports UDF image file.
• Create image file from hard disk files or CD / DVD-ROM.
• Modify an existing image file.
• Ability to edit and record audio image file to CD.
• Extract files and folders from the image file.
• Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats.
• Make a bootable image file, get boot information from the boot image file.
• Make floppy disk image file.
• Optimize files to save disk space while saving image files.
• Set the image file into a virtual drive. Even if the image file is stored in the format of DAA, the virtual drive can handle that format directly.
• Support shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard ...
• Support command line parameters.
• Can open XBOX image file.
• Support for multiple languages
Changes in PowerISO 6.2 version:
+) Remember UI settings on restart.
*) Improve BDXL disc burning.
*) Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.Released:
: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7,Language:
ML / MultilingualActivation
: There isSize
: 5,65 MbDownload PowerISO 6.2