Lightweight stick with the image of a dual boot Windows PE and utilities, without unnecessary waste. Designed exclusively for the service works / emergencies. I am going for itself. The content and details of assembly see below. Points Multiboot: • Windows 7 PE
- To work with 9X / XP / 7 and later killed systems for pulling out of important files, partition recovery, error checking, bedy to PE environment. • Windows XPE
- The same thing, but less functional for older computers with 256 RAM • SLAX Linux
- Just in case the lightweight Linux, which can even go online with USB modems, to search for the disk imaging • Acronis Disk Director 2015
- To edit the partition on the HDD • Acronis True Image 2015
- For backups and rollbacks • Acronis Disk Director 2009
- If you do not run 2015 version • Acronis True Image 2009
- If you do not run 2015 version • Acronis Universal Restore 2015
- ATTENTION!!! RESET DRIVERS OF REAL !!! If you have deployed Acronis image to another machine and the system starts (blue screen) • NORTON GHOST 11.5.1
- The creation and roll back the images partition DOS version with support for SATA. If you do not see your carrier, try Norton Ghost from under Windows PE • MHDD
- Check hard drives bedy (note the new laptops and computers is better to use the menu Victoria stick to Windows PE environment!) • DOS + Volkov Commander
- Pure DOS from Commander for firmware bios, video BIOS, etc. • MemTest
- Test RAM for errors in exclusive MS-DOS mode so that nothing preventedContent in Windows 7 PE: • AIDA64
- A list of computer components • Check Disk GUI
- Check the partition for errors (note section is not to be used, that is, do not start with a file before checking) • Fastone Viewer
- Easily view photos on partitions, you may need to selectively copy data • Norton Ghost
- The creation and roll back the image sections (the author uses it to them, but who does not like it, use the Acronis Multiboot) • Partition Assistant
- Partition Editor • Password Changer
- Removal of the installed user passwords Windows • Power Off
- The utility is left to set the time to turn off / restart the computer, if such is required • Reset Windows Password
- Alternative Windows Password Reset • R-Studio
- A program to recover deleted files • TestDisk
- Utility to recover deleted / damaged partitions (ATTENTION !!! Only for very experienced users, Google manual) • Total Commander
- For easy work with files • Victoria
- Test SMART, as well as test surface drives bedy • WinNT Setup
- The installation of Windows with distibutiva on the HDD (it is recommended to format the partition, if you there is no important data and put clean)Content in Windows XPE:
• Check Disk GUI
- Check the partition for errors (note section is not to be used, that is, do not start with a file before checking)
• Norton Ghost
- The creation and roll back the image sections (the author uses it to them, but who does not like it, use the Acronis Multiboot)
• Partition Assistant
- Partition Editor
• Remote Regedit
- Registry Editor running Windows XP in case of emergency for experienced users to save data from the registry, etc.
• Total Commander
- For easy work with filesThe contents of the menu stick to run in OS Windows (first screenshot):
• Total Commander RuneBit Edition
• Verification errors
• Partition Editor
• SMART Check drives
• Test drives bedy
• Installing Windows x86 with distribution on the HDD
• Installing Windows x64 with distribution on the HDD
• Log blue screens
• Help with a blue screen
• check the MD5 file
• Database file extensions
• Create / rollback backup Norton Ghost 32
• File viewer backup Ghost Explorer
• Currency BAT / CMD to EXE for x86 systems
• Currency BAT / CMD in the EXE for x64 systems
• HP's utility to format the flash drives
• Create / rollback cloning image stick
• A utility to work with img / ima files GImageX
• Universal unpacker
• Registry Editor Registry Editor other systems PE
• Cleaning the folders on all your basketsAdditional Information:
• The release can be checked on VirtualBox "ie by creating a new virtual machine with 1GB + of RAM and adding vhd file from the distribution.
• However, the changes will affect the file directly, so I recommend making a copy and work with her in Dev.
• VHD image is opened as an archive in Total Commander RuneBit Edition is read-only.Method:ATTENTION!!! This will remove all the files on your flash drive !!!
Stick must be 2GB or more!
1. Start Rufus.exe - choose the flash drive in the "Device", choose to create a boot disk "DD-image"
press the button next to the disc in the expansion (where DD-image * .img) set VHD Image * .vhd, find and select the image RuneBit, OK, press Start.
Wait until ejects the stick, depending on the speed of flash cards it may be a few minutes.
2. Run PartAssist.exe, in the list of the disc is a USB flash drive (by letter or volume), right-click menu, select "Resize Partition"
in the window that appears, drag the right edge marking the way to the right, so that the "unallocated space" was 0.00KB, click OK at the top of the left "Apply", then "Go" button.
We wait for change section.
All the USB flash drive is ready.
• As a reminder, this all information present in the distribution in the Readme.txt and Install.txt What's new in version 2.5 (on 01/03/15):
• Added Norton Ghost 11.5.1 with SATA multi-boot menu
• Added Acronis True Image 2009 to run on older motherboards
• Added Acronis Disk Director 2009 to run on older motherboards
• Updated Total Commander RuneBit Edition to version 2.5System requirements:
• PC-compatible computer with a RAM of 256 MB
• Ability to download via USB.
• USB devices from 2GB.Checksums:File:
E5A0716FC766A2E0917F666E91E0A8D6B670B830Information about the software:Date of issue:
March 1, 2015Title:
RuneBit Flash MultiBoot USB v.2.5 Version:
1.81 GBDownload RuneBit Flash MultiBoot USB v.2.5 (RUS / ENG / 2015)