Multiboot disk system administrator, based on the loaders BOOTMGR (Windows 8.1.1), Isolinux / Syslinux v.4.06 and Grub4Dos v.0.4.5c. The core WinPE created based on Windows 2003 Server.The disc consists of a large number of products (DOS and win32), obedinёnnyh shell with vozmozhnostyu download c CD / DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB-HDD and a conventional HDD.The main purpose - preparation of HDD, OS installation (with vozmozhnostyu install Win 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 - the utility WinNtSetup, installation packages are not included in the assembly!), Creation / deployment system images, restore / copy data, resuscitation and recovery of the operating system boot, clearing the OS from viruses / trojans and blockers / pornobannerov,testing the basic components of MS, and more. There is a support network vozmozhnostyu to the Internet and multimedia support.There vozmozhnostyu use most of the program from the assembly as a "portable" (fully portable they are not, it's just a self-extracting in TEMP-Marketing directory with autoenrollment) anda convenient way to connect software package assembly for use in a conventional OS or other PE-assemblies.How to create a bootable DVD or USB-Flash / USB-HDD1. For CD / DVD:
• You will need a program for recording images - for example, Nero Burning ROM.Run the program, Recorder -> Save image, specify the image file, make sure that it was noted "Finalize disc" and write method "Disc-At-Once (DAO)".The disc recording with the other settings will not boot!For Nero also recommended "Enable generation of short Lead-Out" (File -> Options -> Expert Features), it can reduce the recording time to speed up the recognition time of the compact and a bitincreased "capacity" blanks. Writing Speed - the minimum reasonable. I recommend 8-16h for CD-ROM drive or 4 - for the DVD. The principle is: slower write -> faster (reliable) reads.
• You can also use other programs, allows you to record images (for example, UltraISO, Alcohol 120, ...).2. Installation of the assembly to the stick:
Many utilities (such as the standard windows format) are not completely format the flash drive, they see that it is, and do not touch the areas that they appear to be correct.Therefore, it is advisable to clean the stick, eg by RMPrepUSB, HDD Low Level Format Tool or run a test to record any of the utilities FlashNull, Check Flash, HD Tune Pro, Flash MemoryToolkit Pro, it is guaranteed to kill the layout and formatting make the program do everything from scratch.After cleaning, be sure to "distort" the stick, and then format it to perform a test with the CheckDisk (2k10Programs-2k10HDD-Utilites).When bugs repeat cleaning stick and formatting. If you use formatting with BootICE -> Parts Manage -> ReFormat USB disk, it is unnecessary operations. BootICE when formatting automatically makes cleaning.
USB flash drive, you must first format (Note: All data on a flash drive will be destroyed).It is necessary to flash drive was seen as the Bios USB-HDD, from which you can boot the operating system.If the flash drive / propeller is already used as a boot, you can skip this item.Stick is recommended to format a FAT32 (in the file system it works longer and more stable), but if necessary, you can use NTFS (faster than "kills" stick, requires"Safely Remove", but supports files larger than 4GB).This is best done with the help of RMPrepUSB (is in the assembly along the way 2k10Programs-2k10Flash-UtilitesRMPrepUSB P2Start.exe or from the menu "Programs 2k10USB-Flash Utility").This utility creates as close as possible to the screw geometry on a flash drive.If you check Boot as HDD (C: 2PTNS), on a flash drive will be created two partitions (half the minimum size for maximum imitation screws).But I do not recommend using this option, this flash drive will "hang" appliances (TVs with flash player, players, etc.). It is enough to do, as shown.Alternative methods for formatting the stick (instead of 2.1)
Format the flash drive using the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool (is in the assembly along the way 2k10Programs-2k10Flash-UtilitesHPUSBFW or in the menu under USB-Flash utility), you can use the quickformatting. On some PCs may not work (on a flash drive is connected properly boot). If it works, it can be used for FAT32, and for NTFS.
Format the flash drive using BootICE (2k10Programs-2k10Flash-UtilitesBootICE) ...It is recommended to format the way: BootICE (select the USB flash drive) -> Parts Manage -> ReFormat USB disk -> USB-HDD mode (Single Partition) - Align to sectors: 2048 -> Next -> FAT32 (NTFS) -> OK. The same does not always work, I - the loader is connected correctly only on NTFS.
Use FBInstTool (2k10Programs-2k10Flash-UtilitesFBInstTool). Utility to format the custom flash drives, creates a structure of a special type (USB-ZIP or USB-HDD). Select the USB flash drive (focus on the size!), Choose formatting options: -raw -force, format.
Using scripts FlashFormat_2k10_FBinst (2k10Programs-2k10Flash-UtilitesFlashFormat_2k10_FBinst).Utility to format the custom flash drives, creates a structure of a special type (USB-ZIP + USB-HDD). Select the USB flash drive (focus on the size!), Use a method 7. RAW FORMAT, to format.
• script automatically reconnects the stick so the "distorting" her after formatting is not necessary.
To format a USB drive with automatic loader XORBOOT connection is recommended to use the scripts:
FlashFormat_2k10_FBinst - Method 1 (flash card up to 2GB for FAT16) or Mode 2 (stick 4-32Gb under FAT32). Support USB-ZIP. On older systems will be loaded only WinXP-PE.
FlashFormat_2k10_FBinst - way to 5 (up to 2GB flash drive for FAT16) or a method 6 (stick 4-32Gb under FAT32). Support USB-ZIP + USB-HDD. On older systems will be loaded only Win7-PE.
FlashFormat_2k10_RMprep - apply if necessary support NTFS, use method 5 (flash drives of any size). Support only USB-HDD.
• script automatically reconnect the USB flash drive so the "distorting" her after formatting is not necessary.
• Scripts can be used under the operating system and under the assembly (either), they will automatically be connected XORBOOT in the MBR (sector 63, PBR is ignored). Immediately after formatting the USB flash drive can be checked for bootable (startup XORBOOT) under any Dev (eg, MobaLive).
After formatting, remove the USB flash drive and re-connect.
It is necessary to add to the stick assembly files - a file and folder 2k10 P2Start.exe. Bootmgr file on a flash drive / HDD is not used, so it is not copied.They can be unpacked from an image using 7-zip, WinRar, Total Commander, FAR, UltraISO or copy any of the installed Dev for CD / DVD drive in the virtual root of the stick. If reformatting the stick produced scripts - bootable media ready (boot XORBOOT connected).
• Faster to first extract the contents of the image to a temporary location on the screw, and then copy all of it on a flash drive - repeatedly checked experience.You can also mount an image as a virtual CD-ROM and copy from it - the effect is the same. If the creation of the stick is made under the loaded assembly, convenient to mount the image using ImDisk (RMB on the way, "mount ...").
• The primary boot loader, if desired, can be set / changed at any time as in a conventional OS, and for any assembly of PE (for connection downloaders respond MakeBoot_HHH.bat batch file in the folder 2k10, where XXX - loader).2.4 Use Syslinux loader for flash drives:
• It is necessary to make the flash drive bootable. Go to the folder 2k10 on a flash drive and run MakeBoot_SYSLINUX.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable.Note that MakeBoot_SYSLINUX.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines on the drive letter). After working your batch file flash drive is ready for operation.
• Under Windows Vista / 7/8 if enabled UAC, you must first put in the file properties attrib.exe (2k10Syslinuxattrib.exe) Run as administrator! After working your batch file was the flash drive bootable (in the folder 2k10Syslinux create a boot file ldlinux.sys (attributes: hidden / system).
• Possible errors:
• "syslinux.exe" is not an internal or external command, operable program or batch file - it appears when you try to start the batch file under the x64 version of Windows.For proper working off need 32-bit version (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / W7). One possible solution - to make on another computer, or burn the image to a CD, boot from it and do everything from the LiveXP.2.5 The use of flash drives to boot Grub4Dos:
• It is necessary to make the flash drive bootable. Go to the folder 2k10 on a flash drive and run MakeBoot_GRLDR.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable.Note that MakeBoot_GRLDR.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines on the drive letter). After working your batch file flash drive is ready for operation.
• Under Windows Vista / 7/8 if enabled UAC, you must first put in the file properties BSmod.exe (2k10GRUB4DOSOTHERBSmod.exe) Run as administrator!
• This is not the only way to install the boot loader Grub4Dos, but one of the "compatible" for downloading.Loading takes place identically to the way it was done for BOOTMGR (Vista / 7/8), in the boot area uses the same residence (only by name GRUBMGR adjusted to eliminate overlap with other assemblies / installer / ...).2.6 Use BOOTMGR loader for flash drives:
• It is necessary to make the flash drive bootable. Go to the folder 2k10 on a flash drive and run MakeBoot_BOOTMGR.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable.Note that MakeBoot_BOOTMGR.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines on the drive letter). After working your batch file flash drive is ready for operation.
• Under Windows Vista / 7/8 if enabled UAC, you must first put in the file properties BootSect.exe (2k10GRUB4DOSOTHERBootSect.exe) Run as administrator!
• This is a standard way to connect the loader by using MicroSoft c BootSect. However, if desired, the loader can also be connected via BootICE.2.7 Using a bootloader XORBOOT for flash drives:
• It is necessary to make the flash drive bootable. Go to the folder 2k10 on a flash drive and run MakeBoot_XORBOOT.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable.Note that MakeBoot_XORBOOT.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines on the drive letter). After working your batch file flash drive is ready for operation.After working batch file will be registered in the MBR boot XORBOOT, the menu of which will build all loaders (BOOTMGR, Grub4Dos and Syslinux) and several "bonus".Boot Loader Installation exclusively in the MBR enables better bootability on new PCs, and allows quick access to any loader.3. Installation on USB-HDD / HDD:
Screw you want to format any program on the breakdown of HDD, create a primary active / boot partition is the right size (at least 2GB). Select FAT32 file system, but, if necessary, can be used and NTFS.
• If the HDD is used for parallel data transfer it is convenient to break it this way:We make two primary partitions (if necessary - can be more partitions, but always the first and last, under the assembly - primary, in the middle can be logical).The first format the partition to fit your needs in FAT32 / NTFS / ..., the size of the capacity of the screw minus 3-5Gb. The second (and the last section, for assembly) - be sure to do the active / boot, under FAT32.This section establishes the assembly. Why so? The most convenient way - if you want to delete the partition with the assembly, or, conversely, increase the place under this section, the operation will be quickly made using virtually any manager disks without data loss in the first sections.
Is copying the assembly to the active partition HDD (similar to 2.3), and connect the loader (pp.2.4-2.7).
• Connecting the loader Syslinux for the HDD is performed in a second pass MakeBoot_SYSLINUX.bat (in the first - just stick), please read the hint!
• Under Windows Vista / 7/8 run a batch file as administrator!Alternative methods use boot Grub4Dos using BootICE (2012) for flash drives / HDD:
Loader WEE. Is placed entirely in the MBR (PBR ignored), covers 63 sectors (non-standard!).There are built-in menu (you can edit during installation), allows you to find and load the NTLDR, BOOTMGR, GRLDR, ... Due to the originality is not recommended for universal stick, but very useful, for example, as a Boot-manager on the system drive.
GRUB4DOS in the MBR (PBR ignored), covers 18 sectors (non-standard!). Immediately starts GRLDR. In connection with the non-standard is not recommended for universal stick.
. USB-HDD + in an MBR, GRUB4DOS residence in the PBR. Not a bad option, and placed works on most flash drives, particularly suited for FAT32.
USB-HDD + in an MBR, NTLDR residence in the PBR. When installing or rename boot rough in the root directory on the NTLDR, or specify the name of GRLDR at registration in PBR (see. In the picture). Not a bad option, similar to 3A.
USB-HDD + in an MBR, BOOTMGR residence in the PBR. When installing or rename boot rough in the root directory on BOOTMGR, or specify the name of GRLDR (or GRUBMGR for assembling) for registration in PBR. Not a bad option, similar to 3A.
Windows NT 5.x MBR in an MBR, NTLDR residence in the PBR. When installing or rename boot rough in the root directory on the NTLDR, or specify the name of GRLDR at registration in PBR (see. In the picture).A good option for bootability on different hardware, but the stick works rarely (depending on the chip stick?), Especially under FAT32.
Windows NT 6.x MBR in an MBR, BOOTMGR residence in the PBR. When installing or rename boot rough in the root directory on BOOTMGR, or specify the name of GRLDR (or GRUBMGR for assembling) for registration in PBR.A great option for bootability on different hardware, some USB flash drives may not work under the FAT32 (depends on chip flash drive?). Implemented in a batch file builds 2.6.0 / 2.6.1.
• My advice: for flash drives, if you do not need to transfer files larger than 4GB to try to establish a batch file, check the download in MobaLive. If you do not work - use NTFS + batch file or installation option using BootICE - 3C (3A, 3B - they are virtually identical) to FAT32.How to create a bootable USB flash drive with the help of Rufus 2k10
• To create a bootable USB drive first be sure to properly format a USB flash drive (that it is understood in the Bios as a USB-HDD-device with which you can boot.
• picSamy easiest and fastest way to create a bootable USB drive - use utility Rufus.Select the USB flash drive (1), the scheme of section (2), the file system (3, FAT32, or NTFS, it is recommended FAT32 - how to save the life of flash cells), if you want to change the label stick (4).The formatting options for (5) dop.parametry unfold and note (6.7 - optional, but recommended for older PCs).Note (8.9), select the image of the assembly (10) and remove the bird (11 - to the root of the stick was not created autorun.inf). Once again, check the correctness of the choice flash drive (1) and an image (12) Hit the Start (13). To expedite the process, you can temporarily disable Antivir.
• After creating a stick it is ready for use. But to speed up boot loader is recommended to choose the desired script.
• If you want to use as the boot Grub4Dos, after preparation stick MakeBoot_GRLDR.bat run the script from the folder 2k10. Script MakeBoot_BOOTMGR.bat will install loader BOOTMGR. MakeBoot_SYSLINUX.bat - Set the boot Syslinux, but this downloader will immediately run Grub4Dos. The last option - one of the best for bootability on a different (especially old!) Gland. For more or less a new PC can be used BOOTMGR.
• Under Windows Vista / 7/8 run scripts (MakeBoot_GRLDR.bat and MakeBoot_BOOTMGR.bat) need to be root!
• Some antivirus / OS can block the installation or boot Grub4Dos BOOTMGR. If this happens, boot with assembly on a CD and install the desired, or perform the operation on another PC (where Antivir is not as aggressive)!
• If the assembly already has a previous version on a flash card, simply delete the folder 2k10 of the stick and add a new distribution of, and then connect the boot script.List programs in assembly
• USB-driver PLOP v.5.0.11
• C9PE Plus Pack (@ conty9) 2k10
• DOS-version of Paragon HDM 15 v.10.1.25.431 (rus)
• A large set of different DOS-utilities, and much more. Differences from author build
• Unofficial version differs from the original design and the content (added some utilities, which the author considers excessive for assembly / removed in the author's version or it is notEnables /). It is also common in the informal version of the update includes all copyright (at the time of assembly neofitsialki).Version History (Version 5.9.7 02/25/2015)
• Updated program block assembly, all versions of TeraByte; dos version: BootIt Bare Metal, HDDaRTs, PartitionGuru.Check sum
• CRC32: B9E2B616
• MD5: 46D009B0568DB13B0103A43B72D9F1D0
• SHA-1: 375849C5AB0229CA030F9652576C9E940DB98F2C Graduation Year :
not required (the installer is already disinfected)Developer:
conty9 / Viktor KiselInterface language :
Multilingual | EnglishSize: