- Program set for recovery, backup and test CD.With the advent of optical media, we were able to save huge amounts of data on a seemingly reliable CD- and DVD-drives.But in fact they are not so perfect: a trivial scratch can make impossible access to all contents. However, to restore the lion's share of utility help files CDRoller.It allows you to "extract" the files from unreadable disks, create a local copy of CD- and DVD-archive and retrieve the desired file without placing media in the drive, erase rewritable discs and burn data, and perform many other operations.Program features:
• read do not read discs (incorrectly recorded or scratched);
• test drives for a variety of problems;
• create archives of data stored on disks and look at them the necessary files without inserting the disc itself;
• copy music from CDs and t.d.Online Help / FAQSupport for a wide range of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
• CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
• CD format CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW),
• DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + R DL, DVD + RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
• Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
• High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).Supported file systems:
• ISO 9660 file system, including so-called Joliet and Rock Ridge extensions for long file names (Windows and Unix files names).
• Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge format.
• FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE discs).
• NTFS / FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 (for hard and flash drives, memory cards and floppy disks).The composition of the CDRoller includes the following utilities:
• Data CD browser and content reader - a file manager disk, showing the contents of the CD
• CD-ripper - utility to copy audio tracks to your hard drive. This tool "sees" CDA tracks as regular files that can be copied to the hard drive;
• CD-tester - the utility testing CD-ROM for efficiency;
• CD-cataloguer - cataloger compacts;
• CD Data Rescue - utility that allows you to retrieve information from a damaged CD. In the event that it is already impossible to restore the data, CD Data Rescue will copy the undamaged part of the file or directory.System requirements:
• Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8 operating system,
• Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
• 256 MB of RAM,
• 12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD / DVD images,
• CD / DVD / Blu-ray drive (s).What's new in CDRoller 10.1.0:
- Examine Sectors significantly updated. Added an opportunity to examine the sectors data on hard disks, flash drives and other types of Windows disks / drives, selected for Extended Data Recovery.
- Added expected support of UDF file system for Extended Data Recovery. Now, you can recover UDF files not only from optical discs (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) but also from another Windows drives, formatted with UDF file system.
- NTFS reader updated. Added an opportunity to recover the compressed NTFS files. Released a deep scan of unused clusters. That can help to locate the files based only on file signatures, ignoring NTFS records.
- Scan FAT Data updated. Added a new option to recognize MP3 files. This can be useful if you're looking for the lost audio files in the data storage, built in your voice recorder.
- Numerous improvements, bugfixes and workarounds added.Graduation Year :
Included (crack)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Interface language :
ML | EnglishSize: