- Quick and simple browser from former employees of Opera Software. The head of the team of the former CEO and co-founder of Opera Software browser Norwegian Jon von Tetchner.It has everything to make your web surfing a simple and convenient tab, group tabs, bookmarks, notes, support for control keys, mail, and so forth.our history
Our idea was to make a really fast browser that can run on limited hardware, meaning that users are individuals who haveown requirements and wishes. Our little piece of software grows, our group grew, and the community was created. So we have come to a natural conclusion:
We have to make a new browser. Browser for themselves and the browser for our friends. A browser that is fast, but the browser that is rich in functionality, is very flexible and puts the user first. The browser, which is made for you.What can you expect?
What you get now is our first technical preview (Technical Preview). This assembly is designed to show the direction of our products.It is not perfect, it's not all as we would like. Some of the key features that we integrate yet to be implemented must be made to optimize. But we hope that you get an idea about our products and what you can expect from us.
- Give us your opinion!
We would like to hear from you the best way to make this product better. We have an active forum where you can give us feedback and to discuss directly with us and with other passionate users.
- Quick Commands
Are you human keyboard? Then you're in luck. Quick command allows you to quickly search through a variety of settings, history, open tabs, bookmarks and much more with the help of keyboard shortcuts.We strive to make the menu Quick Command customizable, allowing you to make your own team and run them quickly.
Taking notes during the viewing and add screenshots directly in a convenient panel Notes (Notes). They will automatically remember which site you're viewing at the time and allows you to add tags to easily organize and find them later.
- Speed Dial
All of your favorite sites easily accessible from one place. You can also create multiple groups of speed dial. Organize your sites based on interests such as sports, news and others.Or in other contexts, such as work, school, etc. You can also add a folder as a speed dial entry. It's a pretty powerful feature.
- Grouping tabs
Too much unorganized tabs can be a bit dirty, which makes it difficult to find the tab you are looking for.Organize your tabs by grouping tabs! This allows you to group multiple tabs under one tab. Just drag a tab to another for easy grouping.
- Built on web technology
Vivaldi has a powerful set of features, but that's not all. One of the things that makes Vivaldi unique is that it is based on modern web technologies.We use existing and react to new things, to create a user interface - using Node.js, Browserify and a long list of modules NPM.
- We are working on ...
Yes, we are working to mail. That's all we can say right now.
Our goal is to be the fastest browser in the universe, but we are not talking about theoretical speed here. It's all about efficiency. We focus on making it easier and faster for you to find things, and Getting Things Done! (Get ready thing!).
Your notes, bookmarks, history, and the session synchronized across your various devices.
We want to build a powerful browser packaged so as to minimize the need for extensions. They can affect the performance of the browser and increase security risks. However, we understand you more, so that there is support for extensions. Stay tuned.
* Spatial navigation
Spatial navigation allows you to navigate the Web easily, using only the keyboard.
* Your suggestions
Do you think we are missing an important feature? Tell us. We can not promise to fulfill all, but we will try our best!Features:
• If you hover the mouse over a tab, like in the old Opera. The navigation bar repainted under the color scheme of the page when the tab is active.
• Is Speed Dial to switch between tabs and history. You can add sites to the scoreboard in order Opera, rearrange them by dragging the mouse. Supported by their grouping.
• Are the left column. It has a section Post. While he is not working and promises in the future, but it seems to be like the old Opera House - built-in mail client (which was called M2, and then, like, it was highlighted in a separate product).
• Download Manager in the old Opera. Even download dialogue like the old Opera - she asks what to do with the downloaded files.
• All sorts of different settings. It seems that now it's almost the only browser (could be wrong) of the modern, which allows you to adjust the position of the tabs in the interface. Just like in the old Opera :) Left panel, incidentally, is also configured.Grouped tabs:
• In addition there are a variety of shortcut keys that can be reassigned.
• Support various search engines (you can add your own).
• Manage cookies.
• One button at the bottom of the panel turns on / off the display of images.
• There is a button Page actions, allowing, to impose on the entire page filter on or off all the transitions.
• Have a list of closed tabs in the Old Opera House
• There Developer Tools (Developer Instrkmenty)Changes in Vivaldi 126.96.36.199 Snapshot:
VB-3499 Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'btoa' of undefined
VB-3485 Regression: Vivaldi: // memory-redirect searches instead of showing page
VB-3465 Middleclicking in bookmarks does nothing
VB-3433 Ability to create new tab by middle mouse button (only works on mac and linux)
VB-3163 Issue Report: Wrong Ctrl + Tab behavior in 'Recently used' order
VB-2809 Fast forward does not recognize some links
VB-2636 All tabs opened in background not accessibles with CTRL (+ SHIFT) + TAB
VB-2332 Tab history wrong
VB-1662 Handle Middle Click on Speed Dial
VB-635 Canging tab cycle order in settings is not respected until browser restart
VB-3367 Regression: Focus not set to URL field when opening new tab
VB-3263 32-bit version for Linux
VB-3216 Can not close browser by top right X
VB-3193 Center images
VB-1591 Spatial navigation keyboard shortcuts
VB-3326 search keywords do not work
VB-2880 chrome-ext url completed in urlfield
VB-2782 protocol is not copied if I copy the URL from the address bar
VB-2015 search adds space before search term
VB-641 Shortcuts for restoring last closed tab
VB-3334 Fullscreen message stays foreverGraduation Year:
: Windows® 8 / XP / Vista / 7Language:
Ml / RussianActivation
: not requiredFile size:
35,97 MbDownload Vivaldi 188.8.131.52 Snapshot