- A powerful office suite that is fully compatible with 32/64-bit systems. It translated into more than 30 languages.It supports most popular operating systems, including GNU / Linux, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.Programs LibreOffice - a free collection of programs, similar in functionality to the package Microsoft Office:Writer - a word processor; Calc - a spreadsheet; Impress - the creation and viewing of multimedia presentations; Draw - a vector graphics editor; Math - editor for mathematical formulas.One very positive qualities - the ability to work all these applications with the relevant documents formats MS Office.LibreOffice
It is free and is open source, so you can freely download, use and learn LibreOffice.LibreOffice is free for both private and for educational or commercial use. Can be used without any licensing fees to your family, friends, colleagues, students, staff, etc.
It allows you to create and edit all common document formats, including formats of documents MS Office.Own document format LibreOffice OpenDocument Format (ODF), approved by the International Organization for Standardization ISO as standard ISO / IEC 26300: 2006. Office suite LibreOffice allows you to upload any document in PDF (ISO 32000).Key features:
* LibreOffice has some interesting features, partially or completely absent in other office suites:
* Cross-platform. Currently LibreOffice can be used on all popular platforms: Linux (32- and 64-bit systems), Windows (2000 or later), MacOS, FreeBSD and Solaris.
* Tools that facilitate the creation, editing and management of documents:
Gallery to insert images;
Navigator to move through the document and search;
Stylist to create, edit, and manage document formatting styles;
data sources for importing data from databases or spreadsheets.
* Supported file formats MS Office. You can easily open and save documents in the formats MS Office 97-2003. Also supports import files in Office OpenXML (MS Office 2007).
* Export to PDF. Exports in this format is supported by all components (except Base). If you have a special extension can also import PDF to LibreOffice Draw.
* Support for extensions. LibreOffice provides an opportunity to develop independent third-party extensions, providing end-user functionality. Extensions can be easily installed and removed.Composition LibreOffice:
- LibreOffice consists of six components of the programs:
- Text editor and editor of the web-pages Writer;
- Spreadsheet Calc;
- Means for generating and presentations Impress;
- Vector editor Draw;
- Database Management System Base;
- Editor for creating and editing formulas Math.
- All components are integrated into a common core, and thus have good compatibility with each other.
The functionality of all components provides all the necessary tools and allows you to solve the basic problem of the user. To store the results of the used file format ODF (ISO / IEC 26300: 2006), based on XML and received the status of an international standard.Version
: 4.4.1 RC 1Released
: 2014Operating system
: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1Interface
: Multi / MultiActivation
: not requiredSize:
213 Mb Download LibreOffice 4.4.1 RC 1