- The system implements the functions of remote administration, using the protocol RFB (Remote FrameBuffer).Many PC users often need to access their computer is not at the same time in the immediate vicinity.In such a situation it may be useful software VNC.The program consists of server and client side (the server part should be installed on the computer to which you want to access remotely).From many other similar software is easy to install and configure. VNC lets you work with the same desktop computer with different platforms.Thus, users of Windows operating systems can easily work with desktop remote server that is running the operating system Unix.
Minutes VNC, which uses a program is a simple protocol for remote access to graphical user interface.The basis of this protocol on a simple principle: to display a rectangle containing the pixel data in the given coordinates x, y.Due to various coding schemes such seemingly inefficient way to display the component interface becomes a powerful means of transmitting graphical information.
VNC consists of the two components: server and client. VNC-server generates a display image, which subsequently user sees on his screen.VNC-client connecting to the VNC-server, constantly asks for an updated image of the display at the VNC-server.At high speed connection such inquiries carried out very often, allowing the user to see the smooth images when moving the desktop components, such as windows runningprograms. At low speeds the above requests are done less frequently, which can affect the display of graphical objects when you change their position or by changing the information contained therein.
VNC Enterprise Edition - product for Windows, Unix and Mac, which includes a complete security architecture, built-in File Transmitter and advanced tools equip.For businesses of all sizes. From start to finish, designed and created the first developers of VNC, Enterprise Edition provides security, stability, and easy to manage remote control with the minimum of interference.Features:
• Built-sessions provides protection from connection tracking attacks to intercept the data and information packages and much more.
• Authorization server uses a 2048-bit RSA keys to verify identity.
• Authorization support user names and passwords up to 256 characters.
• Secure communications with 128-bit AES - the choice of experts for high-quality encryption.
• Platform-Native Authentication eliminates the need for separate VNC and system passwords.Users have access to a desktop computer, using the same username and password as the login. For Windows, it is through the identification of NT-Domain or Active Directory, and for Unix - through the NIS / NIS +.
• Single-pole HTTP & VNC allows VNC Server to serve VNC Viewer for Java and VNC session over a single TCP port, making it easy to configure NAT and firewall.
• Scaling desktop to a certain size, in certain proportions, no matter what size you choose.
• Cross-platform interaction with other elements of the VNC Enterprise.
• File Transfer lets you copy files between your server and viewer PC through a connection VNC, without the need for additional configuration.
• Tools for Windows help equip automation equipment and setting up VNC software throughout your enterprise.Graduation Year :
keygen CORE & keygen-TSZOperating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Program page:
realvnc.comInterface language :