Image for Windows
is a utility for backing up a file system disk. The backup can be removed from any hard drive, including network drives.The program has direct access to file systems FAT, FAT32, NTFS, as well as USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI (discs CD-R / RW or DVD + RW / + R / -R / -RW). You can record your backups to CD or DVD, create a bootable disk for automatic recovery. The program also supports the interface RAID.Features:
• Total Reliability - allows to verify each and every byte it backs up.
• Convenience - Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock ™ add, create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
• Security - Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit encryption AES.
• Backup Changed Data - Differential backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last full backup was created.
• Simple, Wizard-Driven interface - easy to use for the first time and every time.
• Maximum Compression - By default, compression is applied to the drive images you create.
• Maximum Speed - If backup speed is paramount, you can bypass compression entirely.
• Optical Drive Support - You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
• Bootable Rescue Discs - every time you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
• Restore individual files or folders - using the free add TBIView, you can view the contents of files, and optionally restore individual files or folders.
• Compatibility - Automatically recognizes and supports the area used FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and separation of XFS. Partitions with other file system types can be supported fully. Supports all standard partitions in an MBR, EMBR, or GPT
• Windows Servers - Supports both Workstation and Server Windows.
• Cost Effectiveness - includes Image for DOS, Image for Linux, making it a uniquely affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
• Flexibility - Restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being restored. This gives you the opportunity to restore NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS.
• Wide-Ranging Device Support - Compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 external drives. Image for DOS supports these drives directly, without requiring complicated driver installation. (Image for Windows simply uses the drivers already available under Windows).
• Image for Windows - Using Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions allow you to recover your data, even if Windows will not start.
• Network Support - Save backups to any drive accessible to Windows.
• RAID Support - Works seamlessly with on-board hardware based on programmable hardware RAID.
• Command Line Support - Powerful, complete command line support is built in, allowing you to automate backup or restore procedures.
• Image File Validation - Allows you to thoroughly check the integrity of the disk image files, either as part of the backup process at any time.
• Restored Partition Expansion - When restoring an image, you can expand the restored partition to occupy any free space that would be left over.
• Selectable Image File Sizes - If you wish, you can specify a maximum size for the disk image files that are created. This allows you to create image files that readily fit on the removable media.Image for Windows
is an affordable and reliable drive image backup and restore solution that provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive's data, programs and operating systems.Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire ™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD.The Image for Windows package includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk.To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition (s) or drive (s) you need to recover. It's that easy.
Image for Windows utilizes the technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock ™, an add-on component included in the Image for Windows package.VSS and PHYLock ™ allows you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked to a point-in-time. This eliminates the inconsistencies typically experienced while backing up a partition that is in use.
Image for Windows runs under the Windows operating system, yet it can backup or restore any partition, including those of DOS or Linux, and even partitions encrypted by third-party software.
The TeraByte drive image files produced by Image for Windows are compatible across all TeraByte Unlimited disk imaging products of the same major version number (ie all 1.x products are compatible with other 1.x products). This gives you the flexibility to restore disk images using your product of choice.Operating System:
- Compatible with Win64 (x64).
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, including Windows Vista, Windows Servers, W7.Date:
Multi / MultiActivation:
83.32 MBDownload: TeraByte Unlimited Image For Windows 2.94 Retail