Sony Audio Master Suite
- A comprehensive set of applications for spectrum and veyvform editing audio.The package Sony Audio Master Suite includes products Sound Forge Pro, SpectraLayers Pro, CD Architect, iZotope Nektar Elements, a set of nine advanced plug-ins from iZotope Mastering andrestore the sound, the application Noise Reduction, a library of 25 music tracks and an additional set of 100 sound effects BlastWave FX.The complex Sony Audio Master Suite has created a unified work environment in which programs and components interact with each other, thereby forming a full-featured editing system.Components Sony Audio Master Suite:
• Sony Sound Forge Pro - is a professional system of creation, mastering and recording audio tracks, sound design and restoration.The structure of Sony Sound Forge Pro includes powerful tools for handling music files (including samples), adding various audio effects, convert sounds at the bit level and oneformat to another, data encoding, editing of mono, stereo and multichannel sound, music recording, and more.
• Sony SpectraLayers Pro - is an audio editing platform, which allows to display multi-dimensional spectral analysis of audio, lay them on the components of the layers due to the widea set of intelligent tools and process layers were extracted independently. Sony SpectraLayers Pro allows you to remove unwanted overtones, noises, clicks and artifacts, as well as extract audio material components, correct pitch, tune frequency, and others.
• Sony CD Architect - is a solution for creating professional audio CDs with support for the information layer specifications Red Book. Sony CD Architect enables accurate mastering and burning CDs.
• Sony Sound Series - the library provides access to musical tracks on the conditions Royalty Free in a variety of musical genres, such as country, pop, rock, ambient, electronic, jazz, and others. All of these tracks are available for the wave and spectral editing.
• Nectar Elements - of iZotope plug-in to handle the vocals. Through ten powerful processor Nectar Elements offers a simple and intelligent tools to concentrate on the sound.
• Mastering and Repair Suite - a set of six plug-ins from iZotope.The effects include high quality algorithms for high-quality sound, as well as immersive interfaces with the graphical feedback.Component iZotope 64-bit SRC implements a hybrid algorithm providing high-quality and customizable resampling and algorithm iZotope's MBIT + dither charge.
• Noise Reduction - a collection of four powerful DirectX-ins restore the sound: Audio Restoration, Noise Reduction, Clipped Peak Restoration and Click and Crackle Removal.It lets solve such problems as the old historical records or tracks from LPs, which will eventually lose their quality.What's new in version 11.0.293:
- Ripple editing now ripples all events after the ripple point when no channels are selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Edit> Treat as Cutlist command to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after undoing a change in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after dragging a region from the Regions List to the Playlist.
- Fixed a bug that could cause regions in the Regions List to be deleted when pressing Delete to edit a region value.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate markers or regions to be discarded when saving files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple regions that use the same start time and name to be sorted incorrectly in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when clicking the Play buttons in the Regions List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause warnings to be displayed inconsistently when deleting regions that are in use by a Playlist / Cutlist.
- Fixed a bug that could clear Playlist, Track List, and Region List selections when right-clicking to display the shortcut menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from adding a selected region to the Playlist / Cutlist unless the Regions List window was visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Track and Index items in the Track List window to appear to be editable. Both items are now correctly displayed as read only.CD indexes are automatically numbered to match the index markers in the data window, and you can rearrange tracks by dragging the rows in the Track List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to prompt you to register after having registered successfully.
- If a file contains multiple CDif chunks, Sound Forge Pro now removes redundant chunks when saving.Information about the program:Graduation Year:
Windows® 8 / XP / Vista / 7Language:
English + (Multi for Sound Forge)Activation:
243.19 MBDownload Sony Audio Master Suite 11.0 Build 299