- Information and diagnostic utility is a powerful tool for the analysis of the filling of the computer (hardware, software, network), performance testing and monitoring of key componentssystem. AIDA64 is able to provide comprehensive information about your computer, to test its performance and monitor key system components.
AIDA64 is a developer company FinalWire, formed after the division of the company Lavalys (developer EVEREST) and inherited all the latest developments.AIDA64 has no fundamental differences from its ancestor and is merely a renamed version of the old program. Simply put, this version should be seen as a planned upgrade program EVEREST.
The main changes made in the program, compared to the last version of EVEREST, relate to the porting of all tests the processor and memory on 64-bit tracks.For legacy processors, along with the new, is also available and a 32-bit test. Also, several new testing scenarios, and improved others.In addition to this improvement were stability tests (stress tests), which are now, again, focused on 64 bits. In general, the number 64 in the name of the program speaks for itself.
Another important innovation is enhanced support for SSD-drives. The program adds support for more than 300 models from different manufacturers.Now, the program is able to determine the type of flash memory, the size, the model of the controller and the data rate. It also supports reading SMART-production data controllers Indilinx, Intel, JMicron, Samsung and SandForce.
Improved system for alerting a user of system events. Now, you can fine-tune the parameters of warning about overheating and hanged voltage followed by transfer to a special mode of operation.
Well, of course, a novelty included support for the latest hardware.Program features:
• Level information about motherboard and CPU
• Details of the video drivers and monitor
• Information about all storage devices
• Comprehensive information about network adapters, multimedia and input devices
• Information about other glands (PCI, PnP, PCMCIA, USB)
• Details of Windows, including the date of installation, the license key and more
• Information about network shares, users and groups list and more
• Large amount of information about networking status, remote access, network resources and Internet settings
• Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs
• Information about operating system security
• A list of firewalls, anti-spyware and anti-trojan
• System Stability Test
• CPUID Panel
• Hardware monitoring
• Benchmarks CPU and FPU
• Tests of memory
• Module performance test drive
• Detection of possible misconfiguration and compatibility issues of hardware and software
• Report Wizard
• E-mailing and printing.Changes in AIDA64 Extreme / Engineer Edition 5.00.3341:
System Stability Test / extended sensor slots (from 10 to 12)
improved support for Intel Braswell, Cherry Trail, Skylake
motherboard specific sensor info for Asus J1800M-A, Z97-P
fixed: identification of Intel Celeron, Core i3 / i5 / i7, Pentium (aka Broadwell-U)
fixed: Intel Processor Number detection for Atom E3810, E3815Creator
: © FinalWire Ltd.Operating system
: Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8 (32/64-bit)Interface
: Multilanguage, MultilanguageActivation
: 33,78 MbDownload AIDA64 Extreme / Engineer Edition 5.00.3341 Beta