- A program to work with the system registry, maintenance and cleaning, as well as work with configuration files.It allows you to view and edit the registry, preview the imported reg-files (including from Windows Explorer).The search function in the registry provides an opportunity to make a deep search in the registry, finding all the keys related to a certain application. Reg Organizer also supports the management configuration files of various types.Key features:
• Registry editor for viewing and editing of the registry to perform various operations c keys and values of the registry, export and import values of keys, etc.
• Clean Sweep Registry to search for unnecessary registry entries, as well as to find and fix problems in the registry.
• Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them if necessary.This is useful, for example, when an application program has not uninstall and delete it after "hand" in the registry are unnecessary records that may lead toincorrect operation of other applications. At the same time, Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys associated with this application, which are not found in other similar programs.
• Defragmenting and compressing the registry. These procedures can improve performance of the Registry and, as a consequence, the speed of your system.
• Ability to change many "fine tuning" Windows (tweaks). In particular, you can speed up your system, ordering system to use more cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries from memory, etc.
• Ability to obtain information about any registry key and monitor changes in it.
• Preview of the registry files (* .reg) before adding their contents, including directly from Windows Explorer.When you view the imported reg-file contents as a tree structure that allows to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
• View and edit startup programs, ie applications that are loaded at Windows startup or user logon.
• The search and replace in the registry is a handy tool for finding (and, if necessary, change) key or registry keys that meet the search criteria.
• Built-in software uninstaller. It can make a "snapshot" of the system before and after installation, then you can completely "roll back" system changes made, as if the application has not been established.
• Tool "Cleaning discs" allows automatic cleaning your hard drive from various junk files, as well as search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
• Manage configuration files. With the program Reg Organizer lets you open and edit (add, change, delete keys / sections) INI-files of various programs.OS:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Language:
Ml / Multilingual / EnglishActivation:
: 11.4 Mb