It is a free tool designed to backup data and to create a hard disk image.A key differentiator of the program presented by peers can be considered an opportunity to create an image while working with the operating system.That is, to complete the program do not need to restart Windows. The utility also has a built-in task scheduler, allowing to carry out data backup on schedule.In addition, Macrium Reflect has a high productivity.In the imaging program spend only a few minutes, and a user-friendly interface allows even a novice to master it. The utility is available in several versions that differ in functionality and affordable price.Key features:
• Create an image as the entire disk, and individual files and folders;
• Cloning partitions;
• Choice of storage of the finished image (on a local hard drive, a network drive, or optical media);
• Create a system image "on the fly" without rebooting Windows;
• Built-in backup scheduler;
• Creating a bootable disk using Linux or BartPE;
• Verification of the finished images;
• Using the Copy Service Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS);
• High speed and compression ratio;
• Security using AES 256-bit encryption;
• Batch recording on CD / DVD.Key features:
- Create a disk image, including on the network, USB and FireWire devices, as well as on DVD.
- Built-in scheduler.
- 32-bit and 64-bit version.
- High compression ratio and speed.
- Rescue CD based on Linux, with network access and graphical user interface.
- Built dvizhek packet writing CD / DVD. Drives Supported
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)CD DVD Formats
- DVD R
- DVD RW
- DVD-R DL
- DVD R DLFilesystems supported
- NTFS (All versions)
- Ext2 / 3FSWindows PE 5.0 - New Feature
• Includes the latest Microsoft Windows Recovery Environment for maximum hardware compatibility and effortless restore.What's new in version 5.3.7256:
• A bug with v5.3.7253 could cause a system error when mounting images containing FAT32 file systems. This has been resolvedGraduation Year :
Included (patch)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Program page:
macrium.comInterface language :