- Elder brother of ConvertXtoDVD, a senior it because no converts video to DVD format, and is already in HD, although the "age" of the product is much younger.The user interface remains the same comfortable and functional, you can add a video moving it with the mouse in the main window, but you can through the menu. In general, nothing new, but it is convenient and in the Russian language, and therefore we use this program you will be as pleasant as possible.
ConvertXtoHD can convert and then burn to a disc format Blu-Ray your desired video, then the result can be enjoyed sitting in front of a TV.The rate of the program did not check, but knowing other products from this company, I think that there are no problems.In general, add at ConvertXtoHD nothing special, because you all know the program ConvertXtoDVD, and they are very similar, only the output result is different, so I will not write a lot, all the successful conversion!The quality and speed
- Simultaneous video conversion, optimized for multi-core processors
- Hardware-accelerated encryption / decryption using the NVIDIA CUDA / NVENC and Intel QuickSync if supported by the video cardConvert to Blu-ray
Convert your videos in HD in just a click - whatever their original format - to watch on any Blu-ray or AVCHD player!
• Create AVCHD and Blu-ray folders, disks and ISO images.
• Supports all input files: .avi, .mkv, Blu-rays, DVDs, .mts, .mpg, FLV, see more
• Choose your output size: DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-25, BD-50, or custom valueEdit & Personalize
• See your changes in real time with the live preview!
• Add subtitles & audio
• Advanced subtitle editing
• Adjust synchronization
• Brightness / Contrast
• Rotate videos
• Chapter managment
• Cut out sections of the video
• 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
• 16: 9 widescreen or 4: 3 full screen
• Increase audio volume
• Join files into one
• Personalize HD menus
• Padding / Cropping
• Live preview!Conversion speeds are optimized:
• Videos are converted simultaneously and optimized for multi-core processing
• Nvidia Cuda / NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations will be used for encoding and decoding when possible
Advanced settings available like upscaling and downscaling filters and 2 pass conversions are available.Create Blu-ray fromEasy to use any video with guaranteed compatibility with all home Blu-ray players.
• Burn to disk
• Burn multiple copies
• Make copies of Blu-ray disks
• Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
• Compatible with all disk formats and burners
• Store conversions on USB key or PC.
• Shutdown PC option when finished
• Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
• Available in multiple languages
• Includes several HD menu templates
• Includes "how to" tutorials and video guidesConvertXtoHD - 126.96.36.199 (Released 2015-01-29)
- 0009178: [Bug] Root Menu editing allows custom video backgrounds, but custom image background do not work (Claire) - resolved.
- 0009333: [Bug] embedded subtitles are squeezedvЂ "not proportioned (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009271: [Bug] argument out of range or crash when deleting titlesets from treeview (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009185: [Bug] created blu-ray disks do not play in panasonic blu ray player (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009322: [Bug] colors look very washed out on converted result (cedric) - resolved.Date:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1Interface:
Multi / MultiActivation:
46.21 MBDownload: VSO ConvertXtoHD 188.8.131.52 Final