One of the sponsors of the Old Opera House, released a new browser Vivaldi
We decided to try to fulfill the dream of many users of the old version of Opera: take the engine from Chrome, but the interface and functionality to keep the old. In my opinion, until we get it.But the judge, of course, you.When in Opera decided to change the philosophy of the design and started making a browser with disabilities, we saw that the browser is no longer for us and many other people who preferwork online in the style of the old Opera. And we decided to make a new browser with rich functionality, flexible in configuration and for which users in the first place. The browser, which is made for you.Features:
• If you hover the mouse over a tab, like in the old Opera. The navigation bar repainted under the color scheme of the page when the tab is active.
• Is Speed Dial to switch between tabs and history. You can add sites to the scoreboard in order Opera, rearrange them by dragging the mouse. Supported by their grouping.
• Are the left column. It has a section Post. While he is not working and promises in the future, but it seems to be like the old Opera House - built-in mail client (which was called M2, and then, like, it was highlighted in a separate product).
• Download Manager in the old Opera. Even download dialogue like the old Opera - she asks what to do with the downloaded files.
• All sorts of different settings. It seems that now it's almost the only browser (could be wrong) of the modern, which allows you to adjust the position of the tabs in the interface. Just like in the old Opera :) Left panel, incidentally, is also configured.Grouped tabs:
• In addition there are a variety of shortcut keys that can be reassigned.
• Support various search engines (you can add your own).
• Manage Cookies.
• One button at the bottom of the panel turns on / off the display of images.
• There is a button Page actions, allowing, to impose a full-page B & W filter or disable all Transitions.
• Have a list of closed tabs in the Old Opera House
• There Developer ToolsSomething to work (that is, will be in the future):
• Mail. Do not say anything, but it looks like built-in mail client.
• Sync your notes, bookmarks, history, and sessions between devices
• Navigate through the network using only the keyboard
• Browser ExtensionGraduation Year:
Windows® XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1Language:
Multi / MultiActivation:
35.7 MBDownload Vivaldi 220.127.116.11 Technical Preview 2015 / ML / RUS