Raise Data Recovery for FAT / NTFS
- Two programs designed for self-recovery by amateurs. Supports data recovery from NTFS, FAT, FAT32 including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32.Using a sector scan allows us to achieve maximum results in the reduction of these flash drives and memory cards.Key features:
• Raise Data Recovery for FAT: Supports data recovery from FAT, FAT32 including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32. Using a sector scan IntelliRAW ™ allows you to achieve maximum results in the reduction of these flash drives and memory cards.
• Raise Data Recovery for NTFS: Supports data recovery from NTFS, created under Windows NT version 4 and above (ieWindows NT 4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8 and server platforms). Allows you to recover lost and deleted files, performs a virtual reconstruction of the file system, even in very severe cases.The list of possibilities Raise Data Recovery for FAT / NTFS:
• Restoring files on FAT (including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32) and NTFS partitions.
• Restore accidentally deleted files.
• Recover files on formatted partitions.
• Restore files damaged due to virus attack.
• Recover data on flash drives and memory cards.
• A unique feature is a sector scan.
• High speed and excellent quality results.
• User-friendly interface.
• Many other options and features.The key product features include:
• Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. Raise Data Recovery works with Windows 7.
• Recognized file systems:FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS + / HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS, ReiserFS and JFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc / Power and x86 / x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
• Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
• RAID recovery: only supported with RAID Access Plugin-RAID Builder.
• Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
• Localization: Raise Data Recovery identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
• Additional features: Save / restore scan results.Graduation Year :
Included (keymaker-CORE)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Interface language :
ML | MultilingualSize: