- A set of network tools useful for both novice users and professional.NetInfo will help you to find network problems, to obtain information about users, hosts and networks like the Internet and the local network.The structure includes NetInfo IPMonitor, monitors the state of the network and minimize downtime and lost productivity.NetInfo - program, which is a package of 15 tools for analyzing network connections and various aspects in order to address potential problems.With it, you can get information about IP and MAC address of devices, a list of all current local connections, tools for ping, traceroute, etc.Thus, you will be in the hands of a complete set of tools for working with a network of any size, and you will not need to install all the necessary programs separately.For whom NetInfo:
• Network administrators.
• Internet service providers and their customers.
• Law enforcement agencies - are useful for tracking the real location of various sites on the Internet.
• OEM software vendors who are interested in reliable tools for communicating their own programs.
• Companies that need an easy-to-use set of tools for each computer R2 XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/2008 Windows.
• Anyone who uses the Internet, corporate network, or TCP / IP network.Main characteristics:
• Local Info - Displays system IP addresses and MAC addresses.
• connections - displays all local TCP / IP connections and their connections to external IP address.
• Ping - allows you to quickly check the connections between the various points of the network.
• Trace - Displays a list of routers between the local and remote system.
• Search - allows you to perform DNS forward and reverse lookup queries.
• Finger - Displays information about users connected to the specified server.
• Whois - Allows you to receive contact information of the owner of the domain server Whois.
• Daytime - Displays the local time of day for any remote host.
• Time - allows you to query the time value from a remote time server and synchronize the time with them the local time of the computer.
• Quote - Allows you to view the quota from a remote server.
• HTML - Displays the HTML header and the page data for any Web address.
• Scanner - Scans host names in a certain range of IP addresses and displays the status of each IP address in the range.
• Services - A list of available network services (HTTP, Telnet, DNS, SMTP, etc.) for a particular node.
• E-mail - allows you to check any e-mail address by simply entering osnovnoiu username (email@example.com).
• Web-centr - Displays available online tools, such as updates, tips and newsNetGong
- A universal solution, with which network administrators, webmasters, and Internet service providers will be able to carry out continuous monitoring of any network device connected to the networkInternet, Intranet, or LAN, and receive immediate notification (in the form of sound, text message, email, etc.). In the case of disconnection.As an essential tool in the arsenal of any administrator, NetGong product can be used to solve specific problems in all environments, from a modest network with a single server,to giant corporate infrastructure, including hundreds of devices.For example, CIOs of large organizations will be able to distribute workloads between several specialists. And small businesses will be able to use this program for monitoring critical e-mail and Web servers.
Powerful monitoring network activity Tsarfin NetGong, allowing system administrators, webmasters, providers monitor network activity.This program allows you to analyze and display data about the devices on the Internet, corporate intranet, or a local TCP / IP network, and to be notified in case of outage.Messages can be in the form of an audio alarm, on-screen messages, e-mail, or run third-party programs. NetGong is a powerful tool for network monitoring around the clock.Features:
• Allows you to monitor network devices or services without installing an agent on each network computer
• the simultaneous monitoring of up to 500 network resources in real-time
• Allows you to quickly configure the network resources
• Allows vremmeno disable monitoring of certain network resources
• Warnings about failed connections to network resources in the form of a sound signal, sending e-mail, etc.
• Maintaining records, with the ability to save them in HTML-formatted
• Provides remote access to the monitoring results, with the help of your Internet browser
• It is an indispensable tool for system administrators and for small businesses
• Ideal working with the program NetInfo, providing even greater opportunitiesDate:
Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/2008 R2 / 8/2012 Interface:
7.00 MB / 6.68 MBDownload: Tsarfin NetGong 8.7Download: Tsarfin NetInfo 8.7