- It allows you to automatically create high-quality 3D models of objects from digital pictures.For the reconstruction of the object in PhotoScan enough upload photos, no additional information is required.Reinstated textured 3D-model can be saved in various formats - VRML, Wavefront OBJ, 3ds, Stanford PLY, COLLADA, PDF, U3D.PhotoScan able to handle any photos taken with any digital camera, from any angle.The main thing is that each element of the reconstructed object was seen with at least two positions of the shooting.If the program to enter at least one distance between the object and shooting positions, PhotoScan restores the scale of the entire model and allows you to define the distance between any two points of the object and calculate the area and volume of an object or its parts.
If the program to enter the coordinates of at least three points of the object, or 3 positions shooting, PhotoScan automatically binds the model to this coordinate system, allows to calculate the projection of the model on a givensurface (orthophoto), DEM with respect to a given surface (DEM) DEM and orthophoto output in various formats and coordinate systems.
The processing of the photos is fully automated and does not require pre-calibration or manual labeling of photos.How does PhotoScan:
As a rule, the purpose of the users of the program is to restore PhotoScan textured 3D model of the object. This object is achieved by the passage of three processing steps:
- Definition of terms and parameters of the internal and external orientation of the cameras.At this stage PhotoScan find common points of the photos and it defines all the parameters of the camera:status (up to scale), orientation, internal geometry (focal length, distortion parameters, etc.).The results of this phase are sparse cloud of points in common in 3D models and data on the position and orientation of the camera.In PhotoScan cloud of points is not used in the later stages of processing, and serves only for the visual estimation of the alignment quality images.However, the point cloud can be exported for further use in external programs. Set the data on the position and orientation of the cameras used in the later stages of processing.
- Restoration of the geometry of the object.In the second stage PhotoScan builds a three-dimensional polygonal model, which describes the shape of the object using one of the four stipulated algorithms: Fast, Tie, sleek and method of the height map. After building the model is sometimes necessary to edit it. Some changes, such
as optimization model, deleting a model component isolated, hole filling, etc. can be made directly in PhotoScan.For more complex editing operations can be exported to a polygonal model to editing it in an external editor, and then import the edited model is already back.
- Texturing object. The last step involves texturing and / or construction of the orthophoto. In PhotoScan are several methods of construction texture models are described in more detail in the relevant section of the manual.Key Features
• Air and near triangulation
• Generate point cloud (sparse / dense)
• The polygon generation model (plain / textured)
• Set the coordinate system
• Generation of digital elevation model (DEM)
• The actual generation of ortho - photo
• Linking with the flight log and / or reference points
• Multi - Spectral Imaging
• 4D renovation dynamic scenes
• Python support scriptAgisoft PhotoScan v1.1.0 build 2004Standard and Professional editions
• Added Optimize Cameras command to Standard edition.
• Added support for camera FOV adjustment in Model view.
• Added Full Screen mode.
• Added drag and drop support for adding photos to Photos pane.
• Added support for point export in potree format.
• Added export commands to chunk context menu in Workspace pane.
• Added Reset All Settings button in Preferences dialog.
• Added support for manual gradual selection level input.
• Added Invert Masks command.
• Fixed GUI scaling issues on high DPI displays.Professional edition
• Added compatibility of tiled models with Skyline, Agency9 and Diginext solutions.
• Added support for distributed tiled model export in network mode.
• Added support for camera import in BINGO and VisionMap formats.
• Fixed compatibility issues with distortion coefficients in INPHO projects.
• Added Ground altitude option in Reference Settings dialog to support Reference preselection for oblique imagery.
• Added projected total resolution in DEM and for the orthophoto export dialogs.
• Added Split in blocks option in Export Points dialog.
• Added Reset Classification command for Dense Cloud.
• Added support for non-coded and 20 bit coded circular targets detection.
• Added support for marker detection on black background.
• Updated coded target sets for more robust detection.
• Added Classify Ground Points command in Batch Process dialog.
• Extended list of available parameters for various commands in Batch Process dialog.Graduation Year :
Included (key)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Interface language :
ML | MultilingualSize: