Software ElcomSoft Advanced EFS Data Recovery
offers tools restore encrypted files and folders in the operating systems of all versions – Windows 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows 7 & 8. Solution ElcomSoft Advanced EFS Data Recovery allows you to recover data even in cases of damage to the system, the impossibility of its load, or the destruction of some encryption keys. ElcomSoft Advanced EFS Data Recovery recovers encrypted data has become inaccessible due to errors of administration. Such errors can be delete user accounts, no recovery agents or their wrong configuration, improper transfer of accounts to another domain and transfer disks with encrypted data between computers.Restore access files encrypted by EFS
• Microsoft Encrypting File System (EFS) is a component of Microsoft Windows operating systems that helps protect your data from unauthorized access even in cases when an attacker has possession of the computer or storage devices with stored encrypted data.
• Advanced EFS Data Recovery recovers encrypted files and folders, and works in all versions of Windows 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 & 8. Recovery is possible even in cases when the system damaged, is not bootable, or when some of the destroyed encryption keys.
• Advanced EFS Data Recovery recovers has become inaccessible due to errors of administration encrypted data. Examples of such errors: delete user accounts, no recovery agents (Data Recovery Agents) or incorrect configuration, or incorrect transfer of accounts to another domain and migrating disks with encrypted data between computers.Application examples
Advanced EFS Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery tool that helps to access files in a number of complex cases.
• Disc with the encrypted data is inserted in another computer
• Removed user accounts or user profiles
• Incorrect (excluding EFS) transfer the account to another domain
• Your system administrator has reset the account password
• A damaged disk or file system, the operating system is not loaded
• Produced a computer upgrade or reinstall Windows operating system
• The system partition is formatted, but the encrypted data on the other diskWhy is it sometimes impossible to access zashifrovanny files
• EFS is completely transparent to the user and provides encryption and desifuck on the fly using strong cryptographic algorithms. Ease of use and complete transparency to the user can play a bad joke, because the user often forgets just that the drives are stored zashifrovanny data, and safely installs or reinstalls Windows data disk in the new computer.Restore encrypted files
• Advanced EFS Data Recovery quickly and efficiently decodes data protected with EFS. Scanning the disk sector by sector, Advanced EFS Data Recovery locates the encrypted files and the available encryption keys, and then decrypts the detected files. Direct access to the file system allows Advanced EFS Data Recovery to recover encrypted files in the most complicated cases -- for example, when there is no possibility to log in, or when some encryption keys are corrupted or inaccessible.Full access
• Using Advanced EFS Data Recovery in the majority of cases it is possible to recover EFS-encrypted data. The program fully uses the EFS vulnerability present in Windows 2000, allowing easier recovery of files. If you know the account password (or a password used previously, before it was deleted by system administrators) or the Administrator, then access to encrypted files can be obtained almost instantly.
• Professional version AEFSDR detects master and private keys in deleted files, scans disk at the sector level and uses the templates to detect the encryption keys that allows you to restore data in the event of reformatting the drive or reinstalling Windows.Graduation Year :
Included (key)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Program page:
elcomsoft.comInterface language :
ML | MultilingualSize: