The boot disk AntiSMS designed for automatic treatment programs extortionists, blockers and Trojans Trojan.Winlock that block of Windows, requiring the user sending SMS to unlock the system.It allows even inexperienced users to unlock the Windows system if infected blockers (software-extortionists, advertising banners and porn) or Trojans Trojan.Winlock. When you start the computer with the boot disk AntiSMS program automatically performs all the necessary steps to treat the infected system. In the manual mode are available the Windows registry Editor.If you are an experienced user:
1) After running AntiSMS and reboot into a working system, perform a quick antivirus check.
2) Run msconfig and visually check the startup items and services, if necessary, include those that are secure but have been disabled due to the lack of digital signature.If you are a new user:
1) Download the boot disc image and burn it to a disc or USB flash drive.
2) Boot from this disk and run AntiSMS icon on the desktop.
3) Reboot into working system and run a quick scan antivirus.
4) Click start -> Run -> msconfig -> Normal startup -> OK. This will enable all the startup back, but without the Trojans. If after rebooting again having problems, so until the antivirus detects this Trojan; in this case, start again and AntiSMS not perform this step.
5) If Internet not working virus - AntiSMS run on the production system and reset the network settings.Program features:
• The program works with any number of drives, systems and users, x86 and x64 from WinXP or higher.
• Delete autorun.inf files in the root of each logical drive, if they exist.
• The user profile is deleted the executable files from the folder where they should not be.
• Completely clean the system and user temporary folders.
• All non-standard entries in the hosts file are commented out.
• Auto on all devices except the drive is disconnected.
• Critical registry locations (such as Shell and Userinit) will be restored.
• All temporary startup key (like the RunOnce and RunOnceEx) will be cleared.
• All debuggers system processes in the Image File Execution Options are removed.
• All restrictions (Policies) users and the system will be deleted.
• In the software restriction policy will be issued an unlimited level.
• All unsigned service will be disabled via msconfig can be restored after the system boots.
• All the unsigned files from the startup registry keys are disabled, you can recover through msconfig.
• Unplug the unsigned files in the Startup folder, you can restore through msconfig.
• Unsigned scheduled tasks are renamed to * .bak, so you can restore.
• You can restore the network settings of the operating system after their violation Trojans.
• restores the run executable files.
• From the Startup folder and registry startup scripts are removed, you can restore through msconfig.Changes in version 7.0 from 21.11.2014
- With the key /start you will be prompted to start the treatment, it is useful for the startup of WinPE.
- Added internal blacklist certificate used for malicious purposes.
- Added sent signatures of known boot sectors.
- Added check for key changes, errors will be logged.
- Fixed problem when working with labels, which could appear in rare cases.
- Optimized the restore system files, now access rights are irrelevant.
- Added test files in CLSID, unsigned logged.
- Added disabling of drivers for certificates from the blacklist.
- The CLSID from the black list will be deleted from the backup.
- Updated database of hashes added various optimizations and fixes.
- Updated Partition Assistant official boot discs to version 5.6.
- Implemented the update of the official boot CDs simply by dragging the iso file to AntiSMS.exe.
- Added integration in the recovery menu of distributions (boot*.wim file) by dragging them on AntiSMS.exe.System requirements:
Windows affected by the virus-blockerChecksums:
2db1fa14577789c64d04a0417c549d7a *AntiSMSusb.exeGraduation Year:
Windows® XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1Language:
218.72 MBDownload AntiSMS 7.0 (2014/RUS)