J. River Media Center
— multimedia center. Plays most popular audio and video formats, including MP3, audio CD and DVD, can convert CD-audio tracks in WAV and MP3, to copy to the hard disk vinyl discs and cassettes, as well as make audio-CD, and for all these functions, the program has many customizable options.
In addition, there is a very good and powerful in its capabilities organizer of multimedia files, mediareader, equalizer, built-in DSP and convenient scheduler for automating processes playback/recording, as well as support for remote control. From optional, but nice features — becoming almost a standard for "decent" programs the ability to change the appearance using skins, mini-player mode and "TV".
With help J. River Media Center
You can, using a computer to control all connected to it multimedia devices.With this program you can copy music to portable digital players and mix your digital photos from your camera into a digital library media center, record from audio filesmusic CDs, record your favorite TV shows and watch them on TV. Media Center allows you to include in different rooms at the same time to different music.
The program provides an opportunity to organize a collection of photos, view detailed information about each file.Unique full-screen mode allows you to work with the media collection, driving it to a monitor or TV. It supports various remote controls.Media Center supports many models of portable players, you can synchronize your media library with the iPod and many other devices.
Having a nice interface and many features J. River Media Center
the leader among media centers. The installation will take time, but it will not be a waste. The functions of the app includes the ability to capture, convert and play CD; generate playlists; record audio, create disc labels, as well as support and synchronization external devices like iPod. In addition, the program is equipped with a TV tuner. Lovers of media with high needs will realize how much they lost, not knowing about the J. River Media Center.
With the appearance of the program can be seen already during the installation, when you select one of six skins. Moreover, the user selects between the compressed and the full version of the interface, depending on the desired free space on the desktop. Once launched, the app automatically finds media files on your computer by displaying their details like resolution, date of issue and size. To view files in full screen mode, you can manually or using a slideshow. The program's ability to load all kinds of media files without resorting to external players, including photos, video and audio, can not fail to surprise.Key features:
• Supports more than 80 file formats
• Create custom playlists and Smartlists from your library
• CD & DVD Burning
• Support for popular MP3 devices, including IPod ®, Creative ® and SanDisk ®
• Selectable skins
• Search, download and playback on Google Video / Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast - all without leaving the app
• Media Mode - Button for quick access to information such as: music, photos, videos
• Built-in CD Labeler for printing labels
• Automatic control and import of newly added files
• Mouse wheel zooming and panning for pictures, video, DVD and TV
• Support for skins of Winamp 2
• New Display View mode
• Remote control
• Media Server - Home networking
• Replay Gain (volume leveling)
• In-line editing of file properties
• Web TV and radio
• Visualization Studio - create and save your own visualizations
• Media Planner
• Built-in Download Manager
• DSP / EQ Studio
• Media Editor for editing music files
• View TV (with tuner)
• Recording and DVD playback
• Organization and improve digital image
• 3D visualization
• Flexible database that allows unlimited new fields to be added
• Panel View - shows album art / image for each track or CD or DVD
• Built-in music editor SlideShow
• ASIO Playback
• Multi-Zone Playback
• Web or FTP upload of media files
• Support Play ’N’ Universal Plug devices such as Media streamers
• Basic image editing
• Multi-Zone SynchronizationChanges in JRiver Media Center 20.0.49:
1. Changed: Red October HQ uses madVR v0.87.11.
2. Changed: Made it optional to increase the volume of DSD to PCM by +6 dB (Options > Audio > Advanced > Configure input plug-in > DSD input plug-in) (note that you need to reanalyze for volume level if you make this change).
3. Changed: Added a bunch more stock Smartlists (create using Tree > Playlists > Right-click > Add Stock Smartlists).
4. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
5. Changed: Another attempt at fixing the problem of MC not being able to use some multiple identical TV devices (tuners or capture devices). Please test.
6. Changed: A few more strings are translatable that weren't before.
7. Fixed: 8x DSD output wasn't working (testing appreciated).
8. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
9. Changed: Removed Options > Startup > Set volume because each zone has its own startup volume.
10. NEW: Added an Unswap(...) expression function that takes Last name, First name and flips them to First name Last name.
11. NEW: Added a Swap(...) expression that takes First name Last name and swaps to Last name, First name.
12. NEW: Added an image height and image width field that gets filled when thumbnailing.
13. Changed: Spacebar always fires play / pause instead of only when full screen is focused (experimental change — may not remain).
14. NEW: DLNA: Pushing audio files in “original format” from a JRiver server to a JRiver renderer will send along the R128 Peak and Volume leveling values. This allows the renderer to do the volume leveling (if the option is enabled in DSP studio).
15. Fixed: Media Center could crash when searching through WebGizmo or MCWS.Operating system:
Windows Operating System Language:
Multi / MultiActivation: