- A great program that can read aloud text files. Can play the sound of the human voice and use different speech synthesizers installed on your system.Playback of speech can be controlled with simple buttons, such as those that exist in any multimedia program ( "play / pause / stop"). The program can read the clipboard content, view the text contained in DOC, RTF, PDF, ODT, FB2 and HTML files.
The text can be saved as an audio file (supported formats include WAV, MP3, MP4, OGG and WMA). The program can work with various versions of speech-enabled Microsoft Speech API (SAPI). It allows you to change the speed and tone of speech.
Program "Balabolka" can also save text, readable computer voice in external LRC files or ID3 tags inside the audio files of MP3.When playing an audio file is in the media player on a PC or a modern player text is displayed synchronously (as well as the lyrics of music files), can readclipboard content, view the text contained in DOC, EPUB, FB2, HTML, ODT, PDF and RTF files, change settings, font and color, control reading from the system tray (the area ofnotifications) or by the global keyboard shortcuts to say keystrokes, spellcheck, divide text file into several smaller files, look for homographs."Balabolka" provides the opportunity to remove from the text of all the hyphens at the ends of strings; this will avoid stumbling when reading words.Advantages of portable-version:
* No installation required.
* Can be run from a USB-drive, without copying to local disk.
* Compactness and ease of use.
* The text will look the same when working on any computer.The version 220.127.116.119 of Balabolka released:
* Fixed small bugs.
* Resources for Hungarian and Turkish languages were updated (thanks to Zoltan Magyar and Cagri Dogan).Graduation Year:
Windows® 10/8 / 8.1 / XP / Vista / 7Language:
Multilingual Multilingual +Activation:
Not required / FreewareFile size:
10,06 Mb / 9,89 Mb