CPUID HWMonitor 1.21 Professional Final (+ Portable)
CPUID HWMonitor Pro
- A program designed to monitor the performance of PC components. This list includes the temperature, fan speed, and voltage. Supported monitoring of processor sensors, a variety of chip monitoring, abit uGuru 2003 and uGuru 2005, sensors, power supply units Gigabyte ODIN, S. M. A. R. T. indicators drives, and video cards based on GPU of ATI and nVIDIA. Created utility rather than for practical use, and to demonstrate the capabilities. The developer offers a commercial version of the SDK, which will allow you to "embed" the program features in other applications for operating systems of family Windows.Compared with the free version, HWMonitor Pro provides a number of additional features:
• Remote monitoring. Providing information from the sensors of one or several distant PCs through a simple connection Protocol TCP/IP.
• Graphing. Save monitoring data and plotting graphs as bitmap files.
• Improved interface. Sensors in system tray, editable sensors labels...
• PWM control. Control of the fan speed PWM (for ESA compliant devices).Tray icons are colored depending on the sensor type:
• fan and ventFeatures:
• Remote Monitoring: Watch the sensors of one or several distant PCs through a simple TCP/IP connection.
• Graph Generator: Save monitoring data and generate logging graphs as bitmap files.
• Improved Interface Sensors in system tray editable sensors labels ...
• PWM Control Fan PWM control (for ESA compliant devices).Whats New HWMonitor PRO 1.21 :
• Ability to remote monitor Android devices (requires version 1.03 for Android).
• Intel Core M processors.
• Support for Windows 10.
• New application icon.Graduation Year :
Included (keymaker-CORE)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Program page:
www.cpuid.comInterface language :