- Allowing the program to run the operating system Windows, with removable USB media. Record Windows on a USB flash drive, you can use an ISO image or a CD / DVD drive.The program is very easy to use, just select the image, and the unit to start recording. She will format the stick and write on it a fully working operating system. Already supports the new Windows 8 and 8.1, and does not require pre-installation of WAIK or WADK.
The program also supports WindowsToGo. It is the development of Windows 8 that allows you to have a fully functional Windows 8 is a USB device that does not happen with Windows 7, as it can sometimes give out driver issues, or if the activation of the system to run on different computers.Features
- WinToUSB is a program that installs a portable operating system on removable media.
- The program supports the new Windows 8, as well as 8.1.
- Allows you to select the section on the media to be installed on a portable OS.
- Can run from a USB drive or on removable media, which operate faster.
- Supports Windows To Go, and up to eights.
- Works on drives USB 2.0, and also 3.0.
- No need to pre-install WAIK or WADK.
- Supports multiple languages, a list which is updated.
- The program is developing all the time and there are new updates are installed automatically.
- It should be an administrator for the correct operation of the program.System requirements
- Processor with a clock speed of 800 MHz or faster.
- RAM 256 MB or more.
- Free space on hard disk 21 MB.
- Architecture with bit 32-bit or 64-bit (x86 or x64).
- Operating system Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8Changes in WinToUSB 2.4
Convert Locale to Disk Windows To Go Workspace
Convert CD/DVD to ISO image file
Improved disk partitioning and formatting algorithms
Polish language support
Fix other minor bugsOperating system
: Windows® XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1 (32/64-bit)Interface
: English / RussianActivation
: Not requiredSize
: 4,8 MbDownload WinToUSB 2.4 Final