— bootable disc based Linux package containing the latest versions of Russian-language programs for backup, able to create exact images of your hard disk and separate regions. Among the functions of the disk system recovery, partition management: create, move, merge, division, formatting, etc.Bootable media - is physical media (CD, DVD, USB or other media supported by a machine BIOS as a boot device) that boots on any PC-compatible machine and enables you to start the bootable agent without an operating system. The composition of the program:
• Acronis True Image 2015 v18.0 Build 6525
• Acronis Disk Director 12.0.3223
• Acronis Universal Restore 2015 v11.5 Build 38938
• Acronis True Image 2015 v18.0 Build 6525 (x64)
• Acronis Disk Director 12.0.3223 (x64)
• Acronis Universal Restore 2015 v11.5 Build 38938 (x64)
**UEFI x64 supportAcronis True Image
- An integrated suite of software, ensuring the safety of all the information on your computer.True Image allows you to backup the operating system, applications, user settings and all of your data, while also securely destroying any confidentialinformation that has become unnecessary.C using this software, you can back up selected files and folders, settings, and e-mail clients Microsoft and even the entire disk drive or selected partitions.Online storage allows you to store your most important files in the remote repository. Your data will be protected even in the event of loss, theft or destruction of the computer.Acronis Nonstop Backup periodically (every few minutes) saves the changes that have occurred in the system and files that, if necessary, makes it easy to go back to any point in time.Options Acronis True Image:
• Backup Features
Acronis Drive Snapshot (quick creation of images)
• Full Backup
— The division of archives
— Support for background copy volumes Microsoft (VSS)
— System backup / open files (backup at the file level)
— Bootable backup
— Rapid differential and incremental backups
— Delete files from archives
— Set a password to protect
— Cloning disks/partitions
— Edit the images
— No, normal
— Restore your servers after major failure
— Restore certain files/directories
— Snap Restore
• Manager start the recovery process
— Perform checks the backup archive before recovery
— Recovering from FD, CD/DVD, ISO
— Backup on a schedule
Notifications (email, pop-up messages and SNMP)
— User interface
Scripts and command line
— Means for storing
— Acronis backup server
• Storage device DAS, SAN, NAS, RAID, tape, FTP / SFTP, USB and IEEE-1394 (FireWire), CD, DVD or removable drives.
— Backup to network shares
— Acronis secure zone
• Supported operating systems, processors, and file system
Processors 64-bit and 32-bit
— Red Hat 7.3, 8.0, 9.0, Advanced Server 2.1, 3.0, 4.0, Enterprise Server 3.0, 4.0; Fedora Core 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; SuSE 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 10; Debian Stable and Unstable (sarge); ASPLinux 9.2, 10; Virtuozzo 2.6.x; Ubuntu 6.06; supported Linux kernels 2.4.x or 2.6.6; Win NT Server, Win 2000 Server/Advanced Server, Win 2003 Server, Win 2000 Professional, Win XP
FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3, ResierFS, Resier4 (w/o resize), XFS (w/o resize), JFS
— Remote administration
— Acronis management console
Server Acronis group
Agent Acronis True ImageSupported file systems
• FAT16 / 32
• Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4;
• Linux SWAP.Supported storage media
• Hard disks
• Solid State Drives (SSD)
• Networked storage devices
• CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R (including dual-layer DVD + R), DVD + RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
— USB storage device 1.1/2.0/3.0, eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394) and PC Card Acronis Disk Director
- A product for disk management, which ensures that the most complex operations on disk partitioning.This package inherits all the features of previous versions and further includes powerful new features, including support for dynamic and GPT-disk volume distribution across multiple disksand others. Built on the basis of recognized technologies Acronis, this package allows you to move or merge partitions without data loss.It also minimizes unproductive downtime during server maintenance and enhances disk performance, because your servers need to be available online 24X7.Key features:
• Supports FAT partitions 16, FAT 32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and Linux SWAP. Special sector-by-sector support for copying and moving partitions of any other types.
• Split one partition into two and leave your data untouched
• Combine two partitions into one and leave your data intact, even if the file system in these sections differ
• Explore the contents of the partition before you perform any operations with partitions
• Troubleshoot and reasons for failure, analyzing event logs
• Resize, copy and move partitions without losing data
• You can create and delete partitions of any type, now supports Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
• Acronis Disk Director now supports UEFI.
• Updated the core media.
• Format the partitions
• Automatically optimize the use of hard disk resource
• Analyze all detailed information about hard disks, partitions and file systems
• Hide or make visible partitions of any type
• Do preview changes made in partition layout before applying them to disk
• Supports large disks: volumes up to 2TB on MBR-discs and any size on GPT disksAcronis Universal Restore
- Provides flexible disaster recovery and migration systems.With Acronis Universal Restore, you can quickly and accurately retrieve data from one server to any other physical or virtual server, provided that the source and target equipmentServers based on the architecture x86. Instead of searching for identical equipment and spend a lot of time to configure it, you can just quickly restore your server to operational status, while minimizing downtime, realizing key business processes.Key features:
• Restoration of a failed computer to a different hardware or a virtual machine in minutes.
• Transfer systems on a "physical-virtual" "virtual-physical" "physical-physical" or "virtual-virtual" to restore, testing and so on. N.
• Installation of new hardware drivers and replace HAL level to boot the computer after changing the motherboard or hard disk controller or to transfer a hard disk to another machine.
• Cloning and deployment of operating systems, regardless of the equipment.How to create a bootable CD:
• Burn image to CD / DVD using your disc-burning software ( UltraISO, Nero, ...). To boot from ROM at F8,10,11,12(if supported)...select CD/DVD.How to create a bootable USB:
1. To unpack the image on a flash drive using UltraISO programmes, WinRar...
2. To make the flash drive bootable using BOOTICE (included in the distribution + manual).
3. To boot from a flash drive.
4. If the flash drive is bootable, then item 2 can be skipped.Checksums:
• CRC32: 18C60B01
• MD5: 9B1A0B6000A48CC36E921E3F04139296
• SHA-1: C477E58EBA64EBD4091005CE53139CDF090BBEC0Graduation Year :
not requiredOperating system :
Windows® ALL (x86-x64)Developer:
www.acronis.comInterface language :