- A program that allows PC users to easily run virtual machines under Windows and Linux.VMware Player runs virtual machines created by applications, VMware Workstation, GSX Server and ESX Server, and supports the development of Microsoft, and Symantec LiveState Recovery. The program is simple and reliable in operation.Other important features are:
* Support for OpenGL graphics in applications that run on the guest Windows-based systems;
* Expanded platform support Windows 7, serving as host or guest operating system;
* Supports ThinPrint, which would allow data to print from applications running on virtual machines without installing printer drivers;
* Updated user interface now provides access to a library of virtual machines Virtual Machine Library;
* Support Technologies Aero / Glass interface in the guest operating systems, Vista and Windows 7;
* Automatic download and installation of the new version of tools VMware Tools;
* Support for multiple monitor systems;
* Support for API-Interface VIX, which allows you to create custom applications that can interact with virtual machines.Изменения в VMware Player 7.0.0 Build 2305329
This release of VMware Player adds the following new features and support.
New Operating System Support
Support has been added for the following guest operating systems:
- Windows 8.1 Update
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10 Technical Preview (Experimental support)
- Ubuntu 14.10
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- CentOS 7
- OpenSUSE 13.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
VMware Hardware Version 11
Hardware versions introduce new virtual hardware functionality and new features while enabling VMware to run legacy operating systems in virtual machines. New features included in this hardware version:
- New CPU enablement, including Intel Haswell microarchitecture extension support.
VMware Player 7 is optimized to take advantage of new Haswell extensions, delivering up to 45% improvement in CPU-intensive operations like multimedia, encryption / decryption, and other strenuous performance tests.
- Updated xHCI controller
- Updated NDIS drive
Allocate up to 2GB video memory to a virtual machine
- Using certain Microsoft Office 2013 applications in a Windows 7 or later guest operating system can cause the guest to crash or the Workstation UI to become unresponsive.
For example, if you use Outlook 2013 to compose and read email, after a while, the guest might crash, or after you use Word 2013 for a while, the Workstation UI might stop responding.
Workaround: Turn off the 3D acceleration feature. From the menu bar, select VM> Settings> Display, and deselect "Accelerate 3D Graphics."
- Using a USB headset with a Windows 8 or later guest operating system does not work.
Because most USB headsets expect a USB 2.0 controller, whereas Windows 8 and later guest operating systems use a USB 3.0 controller by default, you will not be able to use USB headsets with Windows 8 or later guests.
Workaround: Change the USB controller of the guest from USB 3.0 to USB 2.0.
- Using the Easy Install feature with a virtual machine that uses EFI will fail if the disk size is larger than 2TB.
If you attempt to select a hard disk larger than 2TB, you see the following error message: "The specified virtual disk size is incompatible with Easy Install and may prevent the guest from booting properly. The disk must be smaller than 2 TB to use Easy Install. "
Workarounds: Either choose a hard disk whose size is equal to or smaller than 2TB, or install the guest operating system manually.Platform
: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (x64)Language:
: 75.45 MBСкачать VMware Player 7.0.0 Build 2305329