- Professional program for multitrack recording, editing and assembling video and audio streams.Tools contained in the Vegas Pro, allow editing and processing in real-time formats, DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD / HD-SDI and XDCAM ™, a precise adjustment of audio, the creation of surroundsound and dual-layer DVD. You can burn Blu-ray discs directly from timeline to preserve records in high quality. Creating a standard DVD with a complex video, subtitles, multilingual menu and adding comments will have no difficulty.List the main features of version Pro:
• Includes a program DVD Architect version 5.0 and not 4.5
• Build and write Blu-ray discs from the program DVD Architect (in fact, the ability to record Blu-ray and features a DVD Architect version 5.0 from earlier)
• Create 5.1 surround sound (in previous versions - only stereo)
• Ability to save and restore the window layout interface
• Ability to enable a custom color palette interface
• View the video on an external monitor via DVI (digital video output), and not only through the DV-camera connected to the DV-interface (IEEE1394)
• The number of video tracks: no restrictions (in previous versions - up to 4)
• Video effects and transitions: a complete set (in previous versions, not all)
• Tools for color correction: a full set (in previous versions only the primary color correction)
• Professional lighting effects
• Measuring instruments for the video: WFM / Vector / Parade / Histogram
• Effect ProType Titler to create sophisticated titles (in previous versions only a simple module creation text)
• Support of XDCAM
• A tool for working with cameras AVCHD and XDCAM EX Device Explorer
• Video Processing with precision 32-bit floating point
• Interface Support SD / HD-SDI
• Gradient wipe video transitions
• Support for gigapixel images
• Support projects with a resolution of 4K (4096x4096 pixels up)
• Supports audio format Broadcast Wave
• Support for database Gracenote CDDB
• The maximum sound quality 24-bit / 192 kHz (16 bit / 48 kHz in previous versions)
• Number of tracks: no restrictions (in previous versions - up to 4)
• The number of audio processing effects: a complete set, including 5.1 surround
• support folders with a set of effects
• Support for effects DirectX®: complete (including automation parameter changes)
• Envelopes of sound: volume / panorama (there in previous versions) and effects parameters (that in previous versions there)
• The replacement sound recording
• Monitoring recording audio input
• The effects of the project and processing of sound tires (group of tracks)
• Create and burn Red Book Audio CD
• Recording automation envelopes (change processing parameters)
• Keyboard "trimming" clips
• Inheritance project (able to open the project in other projects)
• Import / export of AAF format
• Material management system (media manager)
• Support for script execution
• Support for external control consoles
• Support for cards AJA Xena LH, LHe, LS and LSe (only Digital)
• Customizable user templates
• Capture format Compressed Sony MXF through interfaces SD / HD-SDI
• Support for OpenEXR and DPX
• Support for files RED ONE ™ (.r3d)Changes in version 13.0 Build 428:
Vegas Pro 13 can now open Movie Studio 13 project files.
Added support for rendering XAVC HD (1920x1080) video in 50i and 59.94 i formats.
Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash during startup on some machines that have JRiver Media Center installed.
Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash when using File > Import > Import Media from Project.
Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash on some computers when expanding the HitFilm plug-ins in the Video FX window.
Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash when dragging some audio plug-ins from the Plug-In Manager to audio events.
Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to hang when playing some H. 264 MP4 video files.
Fixed a bug that could create a loop region when attempting to multiselect locked events using shift-click.
Fixed a bug that could cause the Project Media window to scroll unexpectedly when right-clicking an event and choosing Select in Project Media List.
Fixed a bug that prevented timecode from being read for Panasonic P2 clips that span multiple files.Version features RePack by KpoJIuK:
Type: Installation [x64]
Languages: Russian, English
Treatment: held [patch-KHG]
Cut: a certificate, other localizationCommand line:
Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / RU
Silent installation of the English version: / S / EN
Selecting a location: / D = PATH
Key / D = path should be the latest
For example: filestorage /S /RU /D=C:MyProgram Released:
Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1 (only 64-bit versions)Language:
Multilingual / Multilanguage | Russian, EnglishActivation:
Sony.Products.Multikeygen.v2.6.Keygen.and.Patch.Only-DI / sewnSize:
407.42 MB / 74,99 MBDownload: Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 Build 428 x64Download: Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 Build 428 x64 RePack by KpoJIuK