Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium
- This is the most full-featured edition of the speech recognition system Dragon NaturallySpeaking, are an easy way for users to interact with your PC - via voice.Solution Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium is intended for educational institutions, students, freelancers, writers, bloggers, consultants, and small business owners.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium allows you to quickly and confidently to dictate reports, e-mail messages, status in social networks, spreadsheets, presentations and other texts.You can use your iPhone or iPod as a microphone, the use of certain models of digital recorders.Features Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium:
• Voice reporting, e-mails, presentations, spreadsheets, and other texts.
• user-spoken words appear on screen in the applications Word, WordPerfect, Outlook and others. Three times faster than with print, with an accuracy of recognition to 99.
• Special teams Twitter and Facebook for easy status updates.
• Simultaneous processing of multiple processes a voice command, for example, sending a message to multiple users, search several towns on the map, and so on. N.
• Adapting to the voice and the specific user's speech, which can be personalized by the system's own list of abbreviations, names and other unique phrases.
• The ability to dictate text program from virtually anywhere and at any time - support for some models of digital recorders, wireless microphones, as that can be used including the iPhone and iPod.
• Select items and menus, editing and formatting with special voice commands.
• Navigation voice commands to switch between open windows, applications and the browser.
• Support for Microsoft Word, Open Office Writer, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and almost all the applications Windows.
• Play audio tracks dictate text to correct it.
• Export / import lists of words.
• Support for user-configured voice commands to quickly insert text and graphics.What's New Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium:Recognition accuracy
• Turns your voice into text with up to 99% accuracy
• New - Up to a 15% improvement to out-of-the-box accuracy compared to Dragon version 12Recognition speed
• Words appear on the screen three times faster than typingSystem configuration
• Installation automatically detects available PC resources (CPU, Processor Cache, RAM) and configures system for optimal use
• Enhanced - On powerful PCs with multi-core processors, Dragon 13 automatically selects its latest and greatest speech model for best performanceAccuracy tuning
• "Acoustic and Language Model Optimizer;" ability to analyze sent email and selected text documents; "Nothing But Speech" filter to automatically eliminate um / ah utterances
• New - "Learn from Sent Email" now also works with web-based email such as Gmail® and Yahoo! Mail®, so you have more potential sources from which to let Dragon familiarize itself with the words and phrases you might write
• You can launch the analysis of documents and emails at any timeHelp system and tutorials
• Comprehensive Help System includes searchable Help Topics, resizable Learning Center and Interactive Tutorial
• New - Redesigned and augmented Interactive Tutorial has short progressive simulations that introduce the DragonBar, the Learning Center, the Vocabulary Editor, as well as basic web navigation and use of web-based emailEditing and formatting text
• Format text; "Direct Editing" commands (commands to delete / bold / underline / italicize / capitalize / copy / cut the specified words).Smart Format Rules allow Dragon to adapt upon detecting formatting changes to abbreviations, numbers and more. Enhanced - Dragon now generates more hints for alternate word written forms, to make it even quicker and easier to make a changeDictation box
• Ability to create, modify, and correct text within text fields where Dragon does not have Full Text Control including option to automatically open the Dictation Box where there is no Full Text ControlCommand and control
• Click / move / drag / position the mouse by voice; press keys or key combinations by voiceApplication support - web browsers
• New - The Dragon Web extension now gives Full Text Control in Chrome® and Firefox® as well as Internet Explorer, in compatible websites. In order to use Dragon in the supported browsers, you must enable this add-on.
• Internet Explorer® 9 and up, Chrome and Firefox: Dictation and Full Text Control * in compatible web edit fields. Command and control for all standard web controls, links and buttons, including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, iCloud and more.
• For the latest on supported web browsers, please visit support.nuance.com (Note: there are differences among browsers in terms of Full Text Control and command capabilities)Application support - web mail
• New - Dragon 13 supports Full Text Control and Command and Control, including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook®.com within Internet Explorer®, Firefox and Chrome. In order to use Dragon in these browsers, you must enable the add-on.Application support - local email
• Outlook 2010 and 2013 (32- and 64-bit): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and Natural Language CommandsApplication support - word processing
• Word 2010 and 2013 (32- and 64-bit); NotePad; WordPad, Windows 7 and 8; and DragonPad (word processor included in Dragon): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and Natural Language Commands
• OpenOffice® Writer 4.1 (ApacheTM): Full Text Control
• WordPerfect® X6 and X7 (English and French only): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and English Natural Language CommandsApplication support - spreadsheets
• Excel® 2010 and 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and Natural Language CommandsApplication support - presentations
• PowerPoint® 2010 and 2013: Menu Tracking, and English Natural Language Commands. By default, the Dictation Box opens automatically in Powerpoint because there is no Full Text Control.Dragon Voice Shortcuts for web search, desktop search and Dragon Help search
• Dragon Voice Shortcuts collapse common multi-step tasks into direct voice commands. Search the web for information, products, and more, eg "Search news for keywords" or "Search Google® for 57 divided by 3." "Open top site for keywords" command directly opens the top ranked page for keywords.Dragon Voice Shortcuts for email
• Send emails, schedule appointments or create tasks, eg "Create an email about ..."Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Facebook and Twitter
• Quickly update social status with commands, eg "Post to Facebook ..." (does not open the site)Text to Speech
• A synthesized voice reads out loud editable text you designateAdvanced correction / editing
• Ability to playback your speech in documentsMultiple sources per profile
• Ability to create multiple audio sources (more than one type of audio input device) sharing a vocabulary within the same profileMobile dictation
• Allows transcription of recordings spoken by one personBuilt-in microphone support
• New - Dragon 13 now supports microphones built into many of the latest laptops for optimal flexibility and convenience. You're now free to dictate documents and speak commands directly into your laptop without using a headset.
• Dragon 13 also automatically detects which microphones are available to you. You simply pick the recommended device you want to use.Wireless dictation - Bluetooth®
• Work untethered from your computer using supported Bluetooth microphones
• New - Accuracy in Dragon 13 is enhanced when using a Nuance certified wideband (16 kHz) Bluetooth headsetWireless dictation - Dragon remote mic app
• Dictate wirelessly with a mobile device: the free Dragon Remote Mic app works with iPhone®, iPod® touch (4th gen), iPad® or compatible Android® devicePersonal administration
• Ability to import / export custom word lists and user profilesText-and-Graphics custom commands
• Easily create commands to insert frequently used text and / or graphics by voiceMD5:
2fa5be36a2b14c084eaed1dd11b46275 Graduation Year :
Included (Keymaker CORE) Operating system :
Windows® 7 | 8 & 8.1Program page:
nuance.comInterface language :