- Handy program, formerly known as EASEUS Partition Manager, to partition the hard disk into sections, which not only simplify routine tasks, but also enables you to edit the partitions andmanage.Namely - the program can quickly and easily create, delete and format partitions, changing their size and position without losing data, using disk space.With this software, you can create, delete, format partitions on your hard drive quickly and easily. The most attractive feature is the ability to resize or move your partitions by using the free space, without deleting data.Main advantages:
• New! Partition Recovery Wizard will recover deleted or lost partitions
• Supports volumes GPT - division GPT disk, copy GPT disk recovery disk, etc.
• Convert dynamic disk to basic disks to the conservation and protection of all available information on them
• Extend system partition to improve performance
• Partition Manager utility to help better manage the hard drive and help your computer run faster
• Copy Wizard will copy or move the whole partition to another hard disk without reinstalling WindowsKey features:
• Resize and move partitions without losing data
• Master Copy HDD and copy the partition to easily upgrade disk or copy sections of the protected data
• Change the size (increase or decrease) partitions and disks during copy process
• Support for RAID
• The decision to restore partition
• Create, delete and format partitions with simple steps
• Detailed view information on hard disks, partitions and file systems
• Hide and show hidden partitions
• Installation of one active partition as the boot
• Creating a downloadable CD / DVD drive for easy management of faster sections
• Powerful security features to protect your system from crashes and separation of sections
• Preview changes in the section before applying them
• Change cluster size automatically and manually
• Undo actions committed in the management sections
• Supports up to 2TB partition on MBR and 4TB partition up on GPT
• User-friendly interfaceWhat's New in Version 10.0
• Available to migrate OS to SSD / HDD
• Multiple language supported: English, Deutsch, Francais and ???
• Better compatibility with SSD drive
• Better support on UEFI motherboard and GPT drive
• New WinPE bootable media bring more convenient performance
• Fixed some bugs to enhance product qualitySystem requirements
• Processor with a clock speed of 2200 MHz or higher processor.
• RAM 512 MB or more.
• Free space on hard disk 90 MB.
• Architecture with bit 32-bit or 64-bit (x86 or x64).
• Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.What's New in Version 10.2
• Create a WinPE bootable media without installing AIK / WAIK, saving your valuable time and energy.
• Multiple language supported: English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Portugues, Polski and ???.Graduation Year :
Included (regkey)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Program page:
partition-tool.com Interface language :
ML + MultilingualSize: