- Software for online video broadcasts.Wirecast offers an affordable software as an alternative to expensive hardware solutions organizing video broadcasts on the Internet.Wirecast Pro version 6 has integrated support with capture cards Blackmagic. In addition, the software supports high-quality video formats Main Concept H.264 and On2 VP6 Flash."In order to produce and broadcast the show, you do not need to be a TV crew and have an appropriate budget."
With Wirecast 6, with its support for Blackmagic capture cards, and the format of Main Concept H.264, it is possible for a second professional show to create and distribute it in any point of the world. "Tool Wirecast live video broadcasting 6, which allows Mac and PC users to create real-time or just when you want, a video broadcast on the Internet.New features include enhanced templates lower-thirds (of the text at the bottom of the screen), and board support Blackmagic Intensity Pro, Decklink SDI and Decklink Duo.In addition to virtual 3D templates, Wirecast Pro adds support for HDV and IP cameras, plus standard features volume control with synchronization delays.Features:
• Production video studio full scale for your desktop or laptop computer
• Capture real-time video from multiple cameras and control switching between cameras
• Import pre-recorded video, audio, graphics and slides
• Picture in Picture - allows viewers to see multiple sources, including the bearer / node
• Chroma Key, 3-D graphics and transitions - can create webcasts professional quality
• Live stream or write to the disk in order to view on-demand
• Coding for the popular streaming formats (Flash, Windows Media, and QuickTime)
• Simultaneous encoding of several speeds - for a variety of quality optionsFeatures «Wirecast»:
• Support for multiple cameras (DV / HDV *, SDI) and inputs (USB, FireWire, SDI, HDMI).
• Unlimited number of input devices
• Allows you to add more media: audio, video and graphics.
• Broadcast your desktop computer using the built-in Wirecast Desktop Presenter.
• Includes support for audio.
• Improved integration for Blackmagic capture cards (Intensity Pro, DeckLink SDI, Decklink Duo, DeckLink Studio, DeckLink HD Extreme 3D and Intensity Shuttle).
• Improved integration of capture cards Viewcast Osprey (240e, 450e and 700E) (Windows version).
• Integration with LiveU.
• Support for customizable transitions.
• Windows Media (WMV).
• Flash 8 On2 (VP6).
• Flash 9 with H.264.
• Burn to disc.
• Translation of an external monitor.Requirements:
• DirectX 9.0c
• Apple QuickTime 7.5 or higher
• Windows 7 Processor: 2.3 GHz, 32 - or 64-bit
• Windows Vista Processor: 2.3 GHz 32-bit (x86)
• Windows XP, SP2 Processor: 2.1 GHz 32-bit (x86)
• Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GB of RAM
• Windows XP, SP2: 512 MB RAM
• 200 MB of free disk space (for installation).
• 32 MB PCI-Express video card with 3D-acceleration (GeForce or Radeon card recommended)
• Sufficient download speed (300kbps poor quality, 700Kbps Wednesday, 1.3 MB or higher for HD)Whats New version 6:Playlists
• Queue a list of multiple videos, images, audio or live shots to play successively.This is great for adding commercial breaks, for streaming archived content during off hours, or it can even be used to rotate live camera views.Automate your broadcast workflow between media and live shots. A separate playlist window lets you easily create playlists and see what's scheduled.Drag-and-drop new content, trim and edit recorded video, and set what happens upon completion of the playlist - return to your last live shot, loop content, hold last shot, or display current preview window.
• Easy media editing
• Easily trim and edit your recorded media (including replays) from the new preview window. With any piece of media you can custom configure its length, and set in and out points. Zoom in on timeline for more precise editing.
• Replay (PRO)
• Wirecast now lets you capture and replay clips of your live production. Great for sporting events or any live show where you want to go back and reshow a portion of the broadcast.During a live show, simply click the "replay" button to capture a clip and add it to a master layer.When replaying, you can slow it down, speed it up, or scrub across the entire clip to find the exact point you want to show. You can also suppress audio or add another audio track and set up a template for your Replay shots. Easily create highlight reels by combining Replay with Playlists.
• Expand your content sourcesCOMING SOON! iOS Sources
• Wirecast 6 integrates with a new, free iOS app-WirecastCam. Download the app and use any iPhone (4S or newer) or iPad on your Wifi network as an ingest source into Wirecast. Great for adding more camera sources or user-generated content to your live broadcasts.
• NewBlue Titler Pro integration from Source Settings
• Create infinite title styles for lower thirds quickly and simply with the GPU-accelerated NewBlue Titler Pro for Wirecast.Stylize your titles with custom bevels, textures, layer blending, lighting control and even animation. An array of templates is included to get you started. (Plug-in is sold separately.)
• Twitter feed
• Add Twitter messages directly to your broadcast. The new social media editor allows you to search tweets by text string, user name, hashtag, or user timeline and select only the ones you'd like to display. Using Wirecast's layers overlay Social media messages on your live or recorded shots.
• Custom Graphics in Scoreboards / Keyboard Shortcuts for Scorekeeping (PRO)
• Skin the Wirecast scoreboards with you own school graphics and logos. Keyboard shortcuts ensure you keep up with the action.
• Streamline your workflowAudio Preview
• Check your audio before it goes live. Preview the audio of any shot when it's in the preview window.
• More Keyboard Shortcuts for Shots
• Use new keyboards shortcuts for faster switching, shot set-up, and production.
• Recoverable File Format
• Expect the best, prepare for the worst. With Wirecast 6, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that in case of an interruption or crash to your system, you can recover your recording up to the point of the crash.
• Stay up to date with the latest technology64-bit
• Wirecast now operates in 64-bit mode, which improves memory usage and overall performance. This means better quality for your high-resolution broadcasts.
• Retina Display Support
• For Mac, Wirecast 6 now displays onscreen in full 2880 x 1800-resolution with brilliant detail.Graduation Year :
Included (patch MPT)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Interface language :