Microsoft Office 2016 well demonstrates how today has changed the approach to create documents and work with them.Many of us are beginning to work on the same computer, it continues on the other, as demonstrated in the third, simultaneously managing to make minor changes for laptop, tablet or smartphone. Therefore, Office 2016 tried to make conceptually different.
Almost all of the key elements in it have been developed from scratch, and applications oriented to a single style of work, regardless of the hardware platform.They are designed to provide the usual functional on any device, automatically adjusting its interface to the parameters of the current screen and the available system resources.
Besides the new design, made in the style of Windows 10, the package received some important innovations in terms of functionality.In particular, it was deepened integration with cloud services that allegedly helped simplify work with documents on a variety of devices, including simultaneous editing onefile multiple users. In addition, when sending bulk emails attachments in Outlook can now automatically upload them to the repository OneDrive.As an auxiliary tool in Office 2016 came the so-called "smart" applications (Smart Applications), such as search commands to perform certain actions and Tell Mesorter incoming messages Clutter, based on machine learning technologies. The final release of Office 2016 is expected in the current year - most likely, it will take place after some time after the official release of Windows 10.Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 includes:
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus
Microsoft Access 2016
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft Lync 2016
Microsoft OneNote 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Microsoft Publisher 2016
Microsoft Visio Viewer 2016
Microsoft Word 2016
Skype for business in 2016
Office Shared Features
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
Microsoft Proect Professional 2016The composition of the package of Microsoft Office Standard 2013 SP1:
Microsoft Excel 2013 SP1
Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 SP1
Microsoft Word 2013 SP1
Microsoft Publisher 2013 SP1
Microsoft OneNote2013 SP1For more information:
· Microsoft Word
- New version of word processor with advanced features to create documents. Word 2013 provides additional opportunities to work with documents.Insert video from the Internet, to open PDF-files and edit their content, as well as to align the images and the scheme has become much easier.The new regime has become easier to read and does not distract your attention, and works great on tablets. In addition, improved collaboration features: The direct connection to the web storage and simplified function of reviewing, in particular corrections and adding notes.
· Microsoft Excel
- A dynamic business tool to make the right decisions based on analysis of existing data using advanced tools and functions.In the first place stands the new look of Excel. He spared unnecessary detail but it is also designed for quick professional results.It added many features to help navigate the large amount of numbers and create a compelling image data, leading to better decisions.
· Microsoft PowerPoint
- A powerful program to create presentations, including laptops, with enhanced navigation, supports animation, audio and video - even in high definition.Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 has a more intuitive interface, adapted to the Tablet PC and touch screen phones.Speaker mode is automatically adjusted according to the parameters of the projector, and can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have several options to simplify the design, and when working together, you can add comments to ask a question or ask for a review.
· Microsoft Outlook
- E-mail client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web-services and social networks. When you open Outlook, it will immediately notice his new appearance.Now it concisely, that will help you focus on the main performances in the e-mail, calendars and contacts.
· Microsoft Publisher
- Easy-to-use utility for creating and building and marketing materials and publications, professional-quality printing and distribution by mail.Improved user interface, editing photographs, navigation through the document. Microsoft Publisher 2013 offers new ways to work with photos, allowing you to move them, swap and add visual alerts to their publications with new images and text effects.
· Microsoft Access
- An improved version of the database with improved logic programming, integration with the Business Data Catalog (BDC, Business Data Catalog), 25 quality templates.Web Access application in 2013 is a new type of database that you create in Access, and then use the app and publish SharePoint to share in the web browser.To create a Web application, you only need to select the type of data that you plan to monitor (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on. D.).Access creates the database structure with the ideas, lets you add or edit data. Navigation and basic commands are built-in, so you can immediately start using your web application.
· Microsoft InfoPath
- Annex creating rich dynamic forms for distribution and information management in an enterprise environment.
· Microsoft OneNote
- Is a digital notebook that serves to store a variety of information and sharing.Opening OneNote 2013, you will immediately notice the new design, which helps to focus on the thoughts and ideas and not on the interface.Thanks to full integration with the cloud can be freed from the hard disk files, while ensuring access to notes and other data from anywhere using almost any mobile device, tablet PCs and browsers.
· Microsoft Lync
- It is the main client software for Lync Server, providing information about the presence, the possibility of contact management, instant messaging, conferencing, and telephony.
· Microsoft OneDrive
- It's your professional library for storing work documents and other files.When you save files in the OneDrive, they are available only to you, but at the same time you can easily afford to share them for colleagues, as well as view them on mobile devices.Your files will be stored securely in the cloud SharePoint Online or in SharePoint Server 2013 in your company, depending on the settings.
· Microsoft Project
It makes it easy to manage projects and collaborate with employees from almost anywhere.Organize your time and do not lose control of their projects thanks to a single project management system created to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
· Microsoft Visio
It provides a set of new features that make creating charts more visible - including new and updated shapes and stencils, advanced effects and themes, as well as the function of co-authorship,which simplifies the work of the team. In addition, you can make diagrams more dynamic linking shapes to data in real-time and opening them share through a browser using Visio Services in SharePoint, even if other users have not installed Visio.System requirements:
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher, x86- or x64-bit. CPU with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit.) 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 3.0 gigabytes (GB) of free space
- Screen: graphics hardware acceleration requires graphics card with support for DirectX10 and resolution of 1024 x 576
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Internet connection to install the online version.Checksums Professional x86
SHA-1: DF24E750D4754D3511EBBD59CF7C9B4C386760A8 x64
SHA-1: 5484C05E695FE0C1645C3459AF2D1261CA58624EChecksums Standard:x86:
SHA-1: 3786B1AF94311D0804D3C61303D12FA2C4D4C1BA x64:
SHA-1: 3B2023C888218BC0CBD96EDBABBAA5E299C4AD89Graduation Year:
Multilingual, English, UkrainskyActivation:
Built in the installerSize:
1.68 GB / 2.17 GB / 827 MB / 1.02 GBDownload Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus + Visio Pro + Project Pro / Standard 16.0.4266.1001 RePack by KpoJIuK