Trades Math Calculator
- Software for personal computers, which have been developed to reduce the time calculations in mathematics, geometry and trigonometry.This calculator can be useful for a wide range of users in one way or another connected with the calculations. Trades Math Calculator is created for machinists, toolmakers, programmers CNC and related workers of other professions do their job much faster and without any problems. Features:
1. Switching between inch and metric system
2. Changing the angle dimension (degrees, minutes, seconds)
3. The calculation of the area of geometric figures
4. A large number of formulas
5. And much more!The Trades Math Calculator
program has been developed to assist machinists, toolmakers, CNC programmers and those of other trades and professions to make quick work of many shop math, geometry and trigonometry problems.
We have designed this program to be easy to use, but this Help file provides instructions on how to use each application in the software if necessary.You can look subjects up by using the Table of Contents in the panel on the left, in the index, or by searching the whole file. You can also click the Help button on each application panel for help on that application.
Each application has a button to access the calculator that came with your Windows operating system.
Each application also can convert between inch and metric values.
Applications using angles have an "Angle conversion" button to convert Degrees-minutes-seconds to Degrees-decimal and vise versa.
Each application has the option to set decimal places in calculations and answers to between two and five. Date:
Windows® 7 and 8, Vista, XPInterface:
5,67 MbDownload: Trades Math Calculator 2.0.1