- программа для анализа аппаратной и программной части компьютера. Speccy отображает информацию об операционной системе и характеристики установленного железа. С помощью программы пользователь сможет узнать версию операционной системы, подробную информацию о процессоре, операционной памяти, винчестере, материнской плате, видео карте и др. Кроме того, отображаются температурные показатели процессора и видеокарты, а также рабочая частота RAM и скорость шины процессора.Speccy
is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. Need to find out what's inside your computer? No problem! Speccy will give you all the information you need.Overview
What's in your computer? If you're like most of us, you can probably name the processor (Intel or AMD, Celeron or Pentium), maybe how much RAM it has, and maybe how big the hard drive is.
When you go to a computer store and see all the bright shiny PCs laid out next to each other, most will have tags or stickers indicating the:
Processor brand and model
Hard drive size and speed
Amount of memory (RAM)
Two or three years later, when it comes time to upgrade your computer, that tag or sticker may be long gone. Speccy was designed as a free electronic "what's inside" sticker for your PC.Isn't this information in Windows?
Yes and no. Some of the basic information can be found by right-clicking My Computer and then clicking Properties. The General tab lists some statistics, and the Device Manager on the Hardware tab lists all of the hardware you've got installed. But it misses out lots of information that you need.
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem! Why do I need Speccy?
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
If you're going to be selling your PC, you can use Speccy to quickly list out the components. Or, if you're buying a PC, you can use Speccy to check that the computer has what the label says it has.
Also, Speccy comes in handy for support. If you're on the phone with technical support and they want to know what video card you have installed, there's no need to hunt around Windows. Speccy has all the information on one easy-to-understand screen.Changelog:
- Added USB storage device detection.
- Improved CPU and motherboard temperature reading accuracy.
- Added option to skip User Account Control warning.
- Added ability to refresh Speccy data.
- Added option to start Speccy with Windows.
- Enhanced hard drive information to include sector and track data.
- Added scriptable parameters for XML and TXT data export (professional edition only).
- Improved network adaptor detection.
- Improved debug mode notification.
- Minor bug fixes and GUI improvements.År:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 32-64 bitGränssnittsspråk:
Ml / FlerspråkigAktivering: