Intel Chipset Device Software
- A new version of the drivers for the motherboard chipsets Intel.It focuses on ensuring the proper functioning of the tire support PCI-Express, AGP, PCI, USB, IDE, as well as other system components.The system installed by INF-files that define the configuration of the chipset components required for proper functioning of the AGP, PCI and services ISAPNP Core, provides supportHard Drive IDE / ATA33 / ATA66 / ATA100 / SATA, support for USB, identification IntelChipset Components in Device Manager.
The files included in the means of Intel Chipset Device Software, provides information for the operating system of the proper setup chipset for use of certain features,such as AGP, USB, basic support for PCI and ISA PnP. Installing the drivers related to the chipset (such as the graphics driver, IDE bus, etc.), it is only possible if the operating system is fully recognize the chipset.
After you install the Intel Chipset Device Software all other device drivers Intel® chipset must be established correctly.Supported chipsets
- Intel® Atom ™ / Celeron® / Pentium® Processor
- Intel® Core ™ M processor family
- 5th Generation Intel® Core ™ processor family
- 4th Generation Intel® Core ™ processor family
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core ™ processor family
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core ™ processor family
- Intel® 9 series chipset -Wellsburg -PatsburgChanges in the Intel Chipset Device Software 10.0.26
Slovak language support.
Added support for Microsoft Windows Server Threshold x64.
Added YBR for LPSS devices on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 and later.
Moved device 9D31 from Chipset_thermal.inf to Chipset_system.inf
Added Intel® Atom ™ / Celeron® / Pentium® Processor (BSW) official brandings.
Added Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 product family devices 6F0D, 6F0E.
"Freshinstall" behavior added to MUP.xml.Graduation Year:
To: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (x64)Language:
english / RussianActivation
: not requiredSize
: 3,16 MbDownload Intel Chipset Device Software 10.0.26